Let's get R E A D Y to RUUMMBLE...

Tical21

Reaction score
Nothin from nothin, but that schedule doesn't look uber friendly.

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
Tical21":di7hsvmr said:
Huh? I looked at that and I saw 8-0 at home baby! Go Hawks!

rideaducati

Reaction score
SalishHawkFan":1npf1oxx said:
Tical21":1npf1oxx said:

I was about to say it was a puff home schedule...

kobebryant

Reaction score
Tical21":1vx1cjsk said:

Really? It's obviously way to early, but I see 8-0 there.

irocdave

Reaction score
APEX erected the structural steel in the off season seating expansion. Guess there was more to it than just adding several thousand seats. I know several of APEX's ironworkers, that was a quick hitting project for them.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
pmedic920":1qy4m5l1 said:

GoHawks.

BTW, why is a 12 in Texas the first to post this?

:{)
Because you have a whacked work schedule that allows you to play on your computer while at work.

If I tried to be on the Internet while at work I'd be walked straight out of the building under security guards no questions asked.

Attyla the Hawk

Reaction score
KiwiHawk":zhrouj0i said:
Go players who are currently in contract negotiations that are making us all nervous?

I'd be nervous if Seattle was the kind of organization that didn't reward it's own players and didn't have enough cap room to keep them.

Seattle is that kind of team and does have that kind of cap space. I am entirely not nervous about the Wagner/Wilson situation. The fact they aren't signed now doesn't lead me to any level of anxiety.

The deals are going to get done at some point. I wouldn't even be concerned if it doesn't happen before training camp.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Tical21":remkw47t said:
Tical21 we can always count on you....like rain, sunrise, Blitzer88....;)

Hate to bust your negative bubble (not really) but we're going to Santa Clara in February unless you figure Green Bay suddenly learned how to play defense or actually got Seahawk fast on defense? I couldn't give a rip about how good Erin and the Pussycats are on offense because we know how to stop them cold in our sleep when it counts.

They are Dallas and we're San Francisco but they aren't going to get Richard Sherman to tip the scale.

Bombastic Sports

Reaction score
Awesome picture but why is the scaffolding not level? I'd be freaking out if I was the person on the right.

Glad to see some 12s not worried about the upcoming schedule. I think it's brutal but the forum is making me feel better.

Go Hawks!

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Bombastic Sports":9vuth3m8 said:
Awesome picture but why is the scaffolding not level? I'd be freaking out if I was the person on the right.

Glad to see some 12s not worried about the upcoming schedule. I think it's brutal but the forum is making me feel better.

Go Hawks!
Isn't it though? I can't wait for Red Friday and me doing Blue Friday right in Chief Kingdom at work. (They can't fire me for wearing a jersey) it's totally within the dress code.

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
SalishHawkFan":2cdixq23 said:
Tical21":2cdixq23 said:

Exactly. Who of those teams will beat us at home? The Lions? Bears? This home schedule looks to be a relatively easy one. The real test will be the Packers, Cowboys and the division games on the road.

GO HAWKS!!

Edit: And I for one would be profoundly disappointed if we lose to the Stealers at home. Downright suckatude...

seahawk Dan

Reaction score
Attyla the Hawk":14cgfwym said:
KiwiHawk":14cgfwym said:
Go players who are currently in contract negotiations that are making us all nervous?

I'd be nervous if Seattle was the kind of organization that didn't reward it's own players and didn't have enough cap room to keep them.

Seattle is that kind of team and does have that kind of cap space. I am entirely not nervous about the Wagner/Wilson situation. The fact they aren't signed now doesn't lead me to any level of anxiety.

The deals are going to get done at some point. I wouldn't even be concerned if it doesn't happen before training camp.

I will not Happen before training camp it will get done before the first regular season game .

GO HAWKS I AM STOKED ALREADY HAVE ROOM BOOKED IN FRISCO