Kam Chancellor will be representing the Hawks in SNF intro

keatonisballin

Reaction score
Very awesome. I feel like last year there wasn't even a Hawk in it. Or was it Russell? I don't know, I drink so much during games.

Also, his hammer looked very half hearted. Must not be the same unless he just destroyed some poor receiver.

OP
OP
JAGHAWK

JAGHAWK

Reaction score
keatonisballin":31n99c5e said:
Very awesome. I feel like last year there wasn't even a Hawk in it. Or was it Russell? I don't know, I drink so much during games.

Also, his hammer looked very half hearted. Must not be the same unless he just destroyed some poor receiver.

Last year was RW waving the 12th man flag.

SnoCoHawk

Reaction score
keatonisballin":1pwhldo5 said:

Here's the 2014 intro: https://vimeo.com/105696071

Wilson is there for just a flash at the beginning, then waving the flag at 0:50. Jimmy Graham shows up, too - looks like the Saints will be getting a new representative this year as well.

Polk738

Reaction score
Hah! I'll never forget Kam trucking Eric Winston in that Cardinals game, even the announcer couldn't believe what he just did.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Polk738":2mlzuje1 said:
Hah! I'll never forget Kam trucking Eric Winston in that Cardinals game, even the announcer couldn't believe what he just did.
LOL, can you imagine how embarrassed Winston must have been on that play?