Seahawks season outlook

ShermanIsland

Reaction score
We've got a while before football starts up again, but I am excited for this season. I really love what the Seahawks did this offseason in picking up Jimmy Graham and some pieces on defense. This article details all our moves and has predictions for the season. I agree with 12-4, but the thing that surprises me is the two star rating for special teams. With Lockett I think we will be way better on that front.

Link: http://walterfootball.com/offseason2015sea.php

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
Our center is Lewis, and we got Sokoli in the draft to push that position. We're much better there than that guy thinks.

OneLofaTatupu

Reaction score
I dunno, I thought Sweezy was pretty decent last year and see him doing well again this year. . . .

AgentDib

Reaction score
WalterFootball is the guy who thought the 2013 Seahawks draft was the worst in the history of the NFL and gave it his lowest possible grade. Apply some skepticism to his opinions on the Seahawks.

OkieHawk

Reaction score
I can see us going 13-3. Lambs are always tricky, even at home. I don't think they will sweep us though, so there is that. Carolina is also a toss up, and their D is still tough. The final possibility is Green Bay, if you don't think they'll bring more dirty his you are fooling yourself. That will be an emotional roller coaster.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
hgwellz12":k1bdwu6m said:
And it was Cliff, not Bennett, who went out w/injury in SB49. Also, we play at The Clink!

Idiotic modern journalism. That whole article stunk really.

Hawks46

Reaction score
OneLofaTatupu":2p47xm9q said:
I dunno, I thought Sweezy was pretty decent last year and see him doing well again this year. . . .

Sweezy is a great run blocker in our system, but he's terrible in pass pro and always has been. Watch the Cards and Niners games from last year: he gets flatbacked almost instantly vs. an interior pass rush. And I mean, squared up knocked on your ass. The only way he slowed his guy down in the Carolina game was tripping him up as his man ran over his prone form on the ground.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
OkieHawk":35wo18tr said:
I can see us going 13-3. Lambs are always tricky, even at home. I don't think they will sweep us though, so there is that. Carolina is also a toss up, and their D is still tough. The final possibility is Green Bay, if you don't think they'll bring more dirty his you are fooling yourself. That will be an emotional roller coaster.
We get Green Bay at the right time and the Rams aren't doing anything this year. Same for Carolina. I'd say our hardest games will be Baltimore and Cincinnati because they don't lose at home.

OkieHawk

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":286kp63t said:
OkieHawk":286kp63t said:
We get Green Bay at the right time and the Rams aren't doing anything this year. Same for Carolina. I'd say our hardest games will be Baltimore and Cincinnati because they don't lose at home.

Baltimore has no D that scares me. Cincy's offense is a joke and while their defense is good, it's not great.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
OkieHawk":2mnx1ijx said:
MizzouHawkGal":2mnx1ijx said:
OkieHawk":2mnx1ijx said:

Baltimore has no D that scares me. Cincy's offense is a joke and while their defense is good, it's not great.
It's not about that. It's all about the fact that no matter if Baltimore or Cincinnati are objectively bad it doesn't matter since Dalton has been there for Cincinnati and Newsome has been in charge in Baltimore. It's like us on MNF. They win at home and we win in primetime.

OkieHawk

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":3bbyqhej said:
It's not about that. It's all about the fact that no matter if Baltimore or Cincinnati are objectively bad it doesn't matter since Dalton has been there for Cincinnati and Newsome has been in charge in Baltimore. It's like us on MNF. They win at home and we win in primetime.

Cincy and Baltimore will not be doing that this year to us.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
OkieHawk":1pg9p68y said:
MizzouHawkGal":1pg9p68y said:

Oh, I'm with you but it's going to be brutal. You better strap in and accept that because otherwise you may have a heart attack or worse.

rideaducati

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":m01zobed said:
hgwellz12":m01zobed said:
And it was Cliff, not Bennett, who went out w/injury in SB49. Also, we play at The Clink!

Idiotic modern journalism. That whole article stunk really.

Written by an eighth grader, give the poor guy a break.

OkieHawk

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":2uxh7zrm said:
OkieHawk":2uxh7zrm said:
MizzouHawkGal":2uxh7zrm said:

Oh, I'm with you but it's going to be brutal. You better strap in and accept that because otherwise you may have a heart attack or worse.

I'll agree to disagree with you on that assessment. I really am not worried about either of those teams.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
OkieHawk":2grfu5ls said:
MizzouHawkGal":2grfu5ls said:
OkieHawk":2grfu5ls said:
MizzouHawkGal":2grfu5ls said:

I'll agree to disagree with you on that assessment. I really am not worried about either of those teams.
Don't say you haven't been warned when the time comes then. I accept that I'm a huge fangirl of the Seahawks but I also accept the fact that Baltimore and Cincinnati play out of their minds at home. And this has been the deal for years running.

Latest posts