Jason Cole w/Bob&Groz + John Clayton on 710

ivotuk

Reaction score

HansGruber

Reaction score
These spam threads are really annoying. They should be labeled as advertising or put them in a section for promotional stuff.

I clicked the link thinking it contained conversation and it's just spam. Lame.

It's like being rick rolled.

DHawk

Reaction score
I've actually come to appreciate them as I've been quite busy as of late. Its nice to have some recent discussion consolidated in one place, on the first place I tend to look for Seahawk news anyway.

Thanks Ivo.

HansGruber

Reaction score
DHawk":3bdf93zu said:
I've actually come to appreciate them as I've been quite busy as of late. Its nice to have some recent discussion consolidated in one place, on the first place I tend to look for Seahawk news anyway.

Thanks Ivo.

There's no discussion here, it's just a promo for a radio station. What are you even talking about?

This type of thread is ruining this forum, filling it with spam.

GeekHawk

Reaction score
Besides, the guy that 'broke the story' is from bleacher report and therefore knows less than my dead grandmother about the whole situation.

netskier

Reaction score
There is discussion there at both of the provided URLs but it is AUDIO, with no text to read.

I found the discussion interesting.

The opinion that everything from Bleacher Report is worthless is just hate speech. Not everyone is interested in the various contact scenarios. I thank Ivotuk for these links.