TICKET NEWS (attn Blue Pride members) and others. More tickets available

pmedic920

Reaction score
http://www.thenewstribune.com/2015/06/2 ... -from.html

Looks like the Seahawks are taking back 4000 tickets from brokers and selling them as single game tickets.

These may end up being Season tickets in the future?

Anyway on a personal note, I need a pair for MNF vs Lions if anybody gets the chance to snag them, I'm 100% sure we could work out a deal via PM.

GoHawks.

titan3131

Reaction score
I am also looking to go to a game this year, if there is anyone here who is a blue pride member that cant take advantage of this I would greatly appreciate the opportunity to see 1 game this year with my wife!

JAGHAWK

Reaction score
Excuse my ignorance... but we just landed a spot on the Blue Pride waiting list a few weeks ago. Can anyone elaborate on what this means when single game tickets go on sale? Early access before public access, perhaps?

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
JAGHAWK":3gayzgno said:
Excuse my ignorance... but we just landed a spot on the Blue Pride waiting list a few weeks ago. Can anyone elaborate on what this means when single game tickets go on sale? Early access before public access, perhaps?

I can't offer much but I would recommend keeping an eye on your email that you used to register in blue pride.
My guess is that they will send you notifications.
Maybe others can be of more help to you :{)

nrayorr

Reaction score
JAGHAWK":2xfzysxa said:

Yes, Blue Pride Members will be offered single game tickets starting today I believe and then the rest of the tickets will be available publicy from the Seahawks ticket office and then to only those in the NW area at the end of July.

daveCFPrez

Reaction score
My BP number is under 10k after this year's BP offerings and I never did receive any single game ticket offers.

I DID get training camp tix.

cacksman

Reaction score
nrayorr":31b43bgz said:
JAGHAWK":31b43bgz said:

Yes, Blue Pride Members will be offered single game tickets starting today I believe and then the rest of the tickets will be available publicy from the Seahawks ticket office and then to only those in the NW area at the end of July.

Where on earth did you hear this?