Jimmy Graham - Work suit for the 1º time!

gowazzu02

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":vzceeb8l said:
Does event for Team Adidas in Nike kit.

I noticed the irony as well...but alas, Jimmys team adidas and the Hawks (or is it all nfl) is team nike.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
It's amazing to me now that Graham has been traded from the Saints how many at their chat forum now badmouth the hell out of him... he has no heart... he's soft... glad that he's gone, we'll do better without him... blah, blah, blah.

Sour grapes, much?

GeekHawk

Reaction score
Well, honestly we didn't think much of him in here before the trade. Soft, no heart... I'm hoping that competing for a roster spot will toughen him up some.

Hawks46

Reaction score
He did have a reputation around the league that if you got in his face at the los, he would fade a bit and it got in his head.

Playing for an intense team like the Seahawks, and playing against our defense on a daily basis will make him hard. I also think allowing him to block guys that have been taking shots at him is going to give him an edge as well. 6'7", 270 lbs, and runs a 4.5 forty. Give him more of an attitude and this cat is going to do some damage this year.

With our run game, there isn't any reason why he can't put up elite numbers, even in our offense.

253hawk

Reaction score
I've always thought he was a fantastic player, I just hated his stupid goalpost dunk, but that's not even unique to him alone.

hawknation2015

Reaction score
onanygivensunday":3kqvjnif said:
It's amazing to me now that Graham has been traded from the Saints how many at their chat forum now badmouth the hell out of him... he has no heart... he's soft... glad that he's gone, we'll do better without him... blah, blah, blah.

Sour grapes, much?

To be fair, that sounds a lot like the kinds of things people here were saying about Graham before he became a Seahawk.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
hawknation2015":q21iqnrb said:
onanygivensunday":q21iqnrb said:

Sour grapes, much?

To be fair, that sounds a lot like the kinds of things people here were saying about Graham before he became a Seahawk.
That's because we have the Legion of Boom... they don't.

Except that they do have Browner. :roll:

IndyHawk

Reaction score
Man he sure looks in great shape,I admit I didn't care for him because he was on the Saints and did that goal post dunk.He's with us now and I'm so happy for that.I don't think JS pulled a Harvin this time.

seabowl

Reaction score
When did they let Itula Mili's number 88 be unretired?

Hawks46

Reaction score
IndyHawk":28jzx4m6 said:
Man he sure looks in great shape,I admit I didn't care for him because he was on the Saints and did that goal post dunk.He's with us now and I'm so happy for that.I don't think JS pulled a Harvin this time.

The biggest difference is that Harvin has never shown consistent production in the NFL. Graham is literally the definition of consistent production. Even his "off" year was insane.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
onanygivensunday":186lvn8p said:

Sour grapes, much?
To be fair I didn't like him much after the "I'm Jimmy incident". I never denied he was a huge mismatch for most teams and has a ton of talent but was soft. Of course our defense makes a lot of players look soft. I fully expect playing against the LOB in practice will toughen him up IF he really is soft.

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
gowazzu02":3c9454ls said:
UK_Seahawk":3c9454ls said:
Does event for Team Adidas in Nike kit.

I noticed the irony as well...but alas, Jimmys team adidas and the Hawks (or is it all nfl) is team nike.
Playuh, it's all about the $.