Mizzou's 2015 Survivor Game

Status
Not open for further replies.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
So I got bored looking at all the Russell Wilson threads about how he'll sign with New England after my minions kill Tom Brady.

I know it's a bit early but how about you guys say yea or nay? By the way, there will be actual prizes this time.

How about you guys give me an early headcount? I will do something official and pinned at the start of TC though.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Count me in. Thanks Mizzou for organizing! I'm looking forward to receiving the prize :)

NFSeahawks

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":23yrcodn said:
So I got bored looking at all the Russell Wilson threads about how he'll sign with New England after my minions kill Tom Brady.

I know it's a bit early but how about you guys say yea or nay? By the way, there will be actual prizes this time.

How about you guys give me an early headcount? I will do something official and pinned at the start of TC though.

Yay, I don't believe I played last year. What are the exact rules?

Also, don't forget about my .net pick the score season 2 coming up as well! :D

Hawks46

Reaction score
NFSeahawks628":15yt7lgk said:
MizzouHawkGal":15yt7lgk said:

I'm in on the survivor thing.

and NFSeahawks628...........that pick the score game was the most fun I've had in a football contest, probably ever. I'm totally in on that.

mikeak

Reaction score
NFSeahawks628":1t36zwwi said:
MizzouHawkGal":1t36zwwi said:

Pick a winner each week but you can only pick a team once during the season so most people try to avoid using heavy favorites until a few games in. Example if Cleveland plays Jacksonville then you may be a lot better off picking Cleveland than Patriots playing Oakland

OP
OP
MizzouHawkGal

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
mikeak":3fug994n said:
Not only am I in - I vote for retroactive prices :D
Heh. :)

@ NFSeahawks, I'm in but you should make your own recruiting/hype thread whenever you feel it's appropriate so it doesn't get all confusing.

OP
OP
MizzouHawkGal

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
mikeak":1z8ayj6b said:
NFSeahawks628":1z8ayj6b said:
MizzouHawkGal":1z8ayj6b said:

Pick a winner each week but you can only pick a team once during the season so most people try to avoid using heavy favorites until a few games in. Example if Cleveland plays Jacksonville then you may be a lot better off picking Cleveland than Patriots playing Oakland
Also it's not straight pick them point spreads are in play this time (I don't remember if I required that last year).

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Point spread.....it's definitely going to be more challenging that's certain. No more beating on the powder puff teams, with that. Should be fun :)

Status
Not open for further replies.