So, we're watching the NFC championship game right now.

A

Anonymous

Had it DVR'd, so #1 kiddo and I are tossing back a few Coors Banquets and revisiting recent history....

We sucked in the first half because GB came right out with the underhanded stuff. I mean, they came out nasty with fingers up the facemasks, and knees to the groin; all that hard count BS. Cocky bastages they were.

Now that that's over, let half #2 begin!

:mrgreen:

hawknation2015

Reaction score
The first half of that game was brutal . . . really the first 2/3 of the game until the successful fake FG in the 3rd Quarter. Then it was pure beauty.

Enjoy!

OP
OP
A

Anonymous

I have 49 on lock too, and could easily sit down and re-watch it tonite.

But, I don't wanna...

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I've watched "X Licks" a couple times because it's a fantastic game to watch. Two of the NFL's very best trading blows. It's really a shame we were injured on defense or that final play (that I turn off before it happens) wouldn't even have mattered.

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
It's still amazing how many miracles had to happen in the Seahawks' favor (including Packers players inexplicably giving up on plays) for us to win.

grizbob

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":dzhbmkuw said:
It's still amazing how many miracles had to happen in the Seahawks' favor (including Packers players inexplicably giving up on plays) for us to win.

Almost like God became a Seahawks fan when RW became one. :D

vin.couve12

Reaction score
Uh huh. Then you get done like Job in the superbowl. If the lord giveth and taketh away I'd think people would do the decent thing and leave god out of football. Let folks take responsibility for thier own actions lest the master of puppets pull the wrong string.

grizbob

Reaction score
vin.couve12":cxes4hyc said:
Uh huh. Then you get done like Job in the superbowl. If the lord giveth and taketh away I'd think people would do the decent thing and leave god out of football. Let folks take responsibility for thier own actions lest the master of puppets pull the wrong string.

Jesus Christ :34853_doh:

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Yeah, because Russ gave up a 10 point lead in the 4th. It's all his fault. You win as a team and you lose as a team. :roll:

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":3kceya72 said:

I still don't know how Luke Willson caught the 2 pointer

vin.couve12

Reaction score
These threads are kind of amazing. Somehow took a real 90 degree turn with God and the Seahawks and now someone mysteriously blamed RW for it all.

Somehow there should be a scalpel and a petri dish to dissect these things.

titan3131

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":2bi0kjkz said:
Had it DVR'd, so #1 kiddo and I are tossing back a few Coors Banquets and revisiting recent history....

We sucked in the first half because GB came right out with the underhanded stuff. I mean, they came out nasty with fingers up the facemasks, and knees to the groin; all that hard count BS. Cocky bastages they were.

Now that that's over, let half #2 begin!

:mrgreen:

DEFINITELY DIRTY BUT DID ANY HAWKS PLAYERS GET OIL CHECKED?

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
Everyone else in the world who isn't a Hawks fan seems to think SB KLXXX was one of the great superbowls of all time. GO HAWKS!

BlueTalon

Reaction score
grizbob":23rv6qie said:
vin.couve12":23rv6qie said:
Both of those posts together made me laugh!

Rocket

Reaction score
grizbob":1hkm228i said:
vin.couve12":1hkm228i said:

I second Bob :177692:

fenderbender123

Reaction score
That NFC Championship game was my favorite game of all time until we lost the Super Bowl. Now it's just the game that got us to the Super Bowl I want to forget :(

Cyrus12

Reaction score
was at the game...unreal how it all went down...GB should of won but messed up....pretty boy Matthews on the bench "unable to play" just shows what kind of leader he is...

rideaducati

Reaction score
Cyrus12":zx55ujtg said:
was at the game...unreal how it all went down...GB should of won but messed up....pretty boy Matthews on the bench "unable to play" just shows what kind of leader he is...

He was unable to play because he was on the sideline yucking it up, laughing and tossing his hair. When watching that game over again, it's hilarious how the Packer sideline goes from "we're going to the Super Bowl!!!" to "Holy ship, what the hell just happened?"

Then, two weeks later the Seahawk sideline goes through the same pain... :cry: