Russell Wilson Claims to be Abstaining with Ciara

TheRealDTM

Reaction score
paul-woodrough-gray-crew-neck-tee-treu-detective.jpg

kidhawk

Reaction score
Let's remember what forum we are in when discussing this. Let's keep this thread main forum worthy.

If anyone wants to take it to the next level, please use the thread in the Shack

Also, for any religious discussions, there is a thread in the PWR forum for those so inclined as to discuss the religious aspects.

Now with that out of the way, I watched this whole video earlier today and found it a pretty interesting video. It's basically Russell Wilson telling some personal stories and talking some football with his beliefs intertwined.

bmorepunk

Reaction score
Yeah, Justin TImberlake and Britney Spears weren't getting it on either.

I guess it's possible, but I would bet money against it.

Rocket

Reaction score
On a more serious note, isn't the whole religious pre-marriage abstention thing supposed to be mutual??? Does anyone believe that Ciera is pure, untouched and chastened? She's a mom... an untouched Mom only happened once, several centuries ago. Also, wasn't Russ married? For years?

Someone didn't study their Math at Wisconsin.

AVL

Reaction score
Rocket":2umoc1a5 said:
On a more serious note, isn't the whole religious pre-marriage abstention thing supposed to be mutual??? Does anyone believe that Ciera is pure, untouched and chastened? She's a mom... an untouched Mom only happened once, several centuries ago. Also, wasn't Russ married? For years?

Someone didn't study their Math at Wisconsin.

Wilson studied playbook at Wisconsin.

I don't think he claimed to be a virgin, just a prophet?

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Oh jeez... He is SO doing her... He has this little façade to keep up for the public and all the children he tends to every Tuesday.... Would YOU date her and NOT do her? Didn't think so... What a bunch of crap! He is not as innocent as apparently most of you believe... He has a pretty strong "stay innocent looking" incentive that his advertisers require, and he ain't about to blow. It has a lot to do with his merch sales... I mean.... C'monnnn Mannnnn!!!!

Schadie001

Reaction score
Thank God someone on this earth still has values. Good on him. I'm glad to see he walks the walk as well.

erik2690

Reaction score
BlueThunder":2r3gshl7 said:
Oh jeez... He is SO doing her... He has this little façade to keep up for the public and all the children he tends to every Tuesday.... Would YOU date her and NOT do her? Didn't think so... What a bunch of crap! He is not as innocent as apparently most of you believe... He has a pretty strong "stay innocent looking" incentive that his advertisers require, and he ain't about to blow. It has a lot to do with his merch sales... I mean.... C'monnnn Mannnnn!!!!

I'm not dismissing you here. I think pressure from all sorts of angles could be at play, but I'm not as strident on it as you. I think I wouldn't be surprised either way (whether this is true or not).

BlueThunder

Reaction score
Schadie001":28yavm96 said:
Thank God someone on this earth still has values. Good on him. I'm glad to see he walks the walk as well.

"values".... pffft... Oh pshaw....

Live life man! Pathetic, menial "religious values" take away real "living"....

Embrace life and milk it all man... Otherwise, you're wasting your short period of existence here on earth....

mikeak

Reaction score
No wonder he is being short with the seahawks. I get all pissy when I go a week without sex I can only imagine....

Latest posts