NJSeahawk

Reaction score
http://www.nhra.com/story/2015/7/9/terry-blount/

josh-brown-o.gif

We want Sando! We want Sando!
But I will take Kelly.

Year of The Hawk

Reaction score
Maybe they will find someone who likes football and has a personality and work ethic. I would like even a Seahawks hater before Blount. At least he or she would have more knowledge of the game (probably).

Will
Not
be
missed

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Thank God.

Someone get Farnsworth on the horn and coax him out of retirement, pronto!

Hawks46

Reaction score
Looks like a good move for Blount.

On a good note, it's likely going to be hard to find a worse NFCW reporter for ESPN. Blount wasn't terrible, but he was very middle of the road. The vanilla of sports journalism.

seabowl

Reaction score
Problem is that once ESPN went to their new web page format, navigating through is terrible. I used to go to the site everyday now maybe it's one a week.

AVL

Reaction score
Ya, espn shot themselves in the foot in April, imo. I quit being annoyed with Blount last year. It's not his fault., but I hope there is an upgrade. I wish they would quit hiding Sando. I tried insiders for a month and he never said a word....

QuahHawk

Reaction score
So happy about this. He seemed really bad but I think some of that was the fact that he had to follow Sando who was the absolute best at his job. Crossing my fingers we get somebody that likes the Seahawks or cares about putting effort into their football journalism.

kidhawk

Reaction score
I hadn't realized it's been 3 years. I used to go to ESPN on a daily basis when Sando was running the column. I tried Blount out for awhile, and have pretty much ceased going to ESPN except when I see links to stories. Hopefully they'll get someone in who's a little better.

rideaducati

Reaction score
Hawks46":b4eiy7z1 said:

On a good note, it's likely going to be hard to find a worse NFCW reporter for ESPN. Blount wasn't terrible, but he was very middle of the road. The vanilla of sports journalism.

Blount was the laziest reporter I've ever come across and was the worst at doing barely enough to get by. Blount was worse than terrible. It makes sense that he is going to cover drag racing because his articles were barely worth 4 seconds of my time.

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
kidhawk":2a8pzbjh said:
I hadn't realized it's been 3 years. I used to go to ESPN on a daily basis when Sando was running the column. I tried Blount out for awhile, and have pretty much ceased going to ESPN except when I see links to stories. Hopefully they'll get someone in who's a little better.

You've described my experience with the ESPN downgrade from Sando, too. Maybe I'll check back there in the future.

Just what I need: another sight to feed the Seahawk addiction...

Hawkscanner

Reaction score
rideaducati":2c5e4jq7 said:
Hawks46":2c5e4jq7 said:

Blount was the laziest reporter I've ever come across and was the worst at doing barely enough to get by. Blount was worse than terrible. It makes sense that he is going to cover drag racing because his articles were barely worth 4 seconds of my time.

Word. For me, Blount as ESPN Seahawks beat reporter was not all that unlike the Lee "Hacksaw" Hamilton experience. Yeeesh!

pmedic920

Reaction score
Hawks46":jfd8n5kg said:

Wasn't terrible?

You my friend, are either the nicest guy on .net, or the most naive.
:{)

mbtitleist

Reaction score
pmedic920":2r1lwhtw said:
Hawks46":2r1lwhtw said:

Wasn't terrible?

I'm going to go with c) Hawks46 is Terry Blount.

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
mbtitleist":1wtrykd6 said:
pmedic920":1wtrykd6 said:
Hawks46":1wtrykd6 said:

Wasn't terrible?

I'm going to go with c) Hawks46 is Terry Blount.

He can't be Terry Blount because I'm Terry Blount.