Beastmode made me chuckle (again)

HunnyBadger

Reaction score
Not sure if this has been posted,...but I can't find another thread with it, so here goes.

Your starting tailback of your Seattle Seahawks...I'll be so sad to see him leave us someday.

[youtube]PxqOwch3hS8[/youtube]

Exittium

Reaction score
i just like seeing him smile. Tired of seeing the media trying to force him to talk.

pmedic920

Reaction score
I've had a strong dislike for the media for many years.
The way they handle #24 has created hate. Generally speaking the dude has a lovable personality and I blame the media for taking that part of him away from the fans.

This was fun to see, thanks for putting it up :{)

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Really, really hope he defies the typical RB "wall" @ age 29-30 and plays well for our team for another 3 years. He will be badly missed by the team and fans when retirement time comes.

The Outfield

Reaction score
So effin funny. He kicked them so hard that everyone is bewildered. Who is that guy that was trying to tackle him? Not too shabby!

Rocket

Reaction score
How can you NOT love the dude... the realest dude in professional sports.
He oughta run for Mayor of Oakland.

kobebryant

Reaction score
hgwellz12":38hhy0w0 said:
I don't trust people who don't/can't like a guy like our friendly, neighborhood beastmode. Yes, that means you, Roger.

Feel you.

Sherm talks, people say "shut up and play". Marshawn does all his talking with his play, and people whine that he doesn't say anything. Total hypocrisy. Young brothas that flip the bird towards authority and convention can't win.

As a Seahawks fan, I love these dudes because they are our outlaws who ride for their squad and that's that.

Real recognizes real, and his peers give him due respect.

People who don't like dudes that are as real as Marshawn, Gronk, Bruce Irvin aren't people that I want to hang with.

idahohawk

Reaction score
Great video!

I'm also relieved he didn't tweak his knee avoiding the tackle at shortstop. wow

Uffda

Reaction score
Maybe he can tryout for kicker /punter after he retires as a running back?

J/k

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
Ha, I've never seen a kickball get crushed like that, it looked like they used CGI to make it travel that far that fast!! :shock:

Russellmania3

Reaction score
Good thing he got some air on those kicks , He seriously might have taken out 5 kids with a low line drive .

Latest posts