Seating by the 12 man flag

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
So I am bored sick and not going to see the thing in Boise as I dont have tix and reading some of the things on here are making me nauseus, So I put in the ninnies/Seahawks game from last year. I watched Olerud set up the flag and wondered if the people behind that flag can actually see the field? Is that platform higher or am I just getting the wrong view of it? I dont recall it from my view back in 2006.

Have a great Seahawk DAY.

BocciHawk

Reaction score
In general there hasn't been any seating behind the flag. They have sold standing room only tickets before for the area around the flag, but there's never been seating behind the flag.

That will likely change with the new Fan Deck, but I haven't seen drawings, so I am not sure.

bigskydoc

Reaction score
Y8kj7Jy

Here is the new deck with new seating sections on either side. The flag used to be raised on that concrete platform that is now below the deck.

-bsd

bigskydoc

Reaction score
Maxresdefault

I think that area behind the flag was always set up as a walkway and they let fans stand there for the flag raising but have to move on once the flag is raised and the ball is kicked. Maybe it has been a SRO section for some big games, but I'm not sure.

- bsd

bigskydoc

Reaction score
Almost forgot, per the tour guide, the new 12 flag is four times bigger than the old one and will be one of the bigger things that people flying in to Sea-Tac will see as they fly over downtown during games.

-bsd

OP
OP
Seahawkfan80

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
bigskydoc":2njjj3ky said:
Y8kj7Jy

Here is the new deck with new seating sections on either side. The flag used to be raised on that concrete platform that is now below the deck.

-bsd

Do you know that dude in the pic? Looks kinda familiar.

OP
OP
Seahawkfan80

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
bigskydoc":3jmn1s07 said:
No, just some random dude that was on the tour with me.

- bsd

Think it may be a random brother of mine. I PMed him thru the wife. :D

Edit: Not my brother. They did go to a Sounders FC match there a bit back tho.