Seahawks running game vs Marshawn Lynch

Chawker

Reaction score
For those who know me, remember me raising hell about the Seahawks not having a 1000 yard running back post Shaun Alexander era. (OH HOW RIGHT I WAS)

At some point Marshawn Lynch will be unable to be "our guy" any longer, this is a fact. My question is... without Lynch, do you think that we have a guy that is capable of producing a 1000 yards?
To be honest with you, I don't see it. Marshawn is just that good.

Marshawn Lynch 1
Seattle Seahawks 0
Please comment !

hawknation2015

Reaction score
Marshawn is signed for the next three seasons. I hope he plays out that contract because it seems to me that his vision continues to get better with age. If he does play it out, he might as well get that ticket to Canton.

No, I do not think we have Marshawn's successor on the roster yet.

A

Anonymous

Chawker":39gf84ne said:
For those who know me, remember me raising hell about the Seahawks not having a 1000 yard running back post Shaun Alexander era. (OH HOW RIGHT I WAS)

At some point Marshawn Lynch will be unable to be "our guy" any longer, this is a fact. My question is... without Lynch, do you think that we have a guy that is capable of producing a 1000 yards?
To be honest with you, I don't see it. Marshawn is just that good.

Marshawn Lynch 1
Seattle Seahawks 0
Please comment !

CHawker:

Desperately going for that elusive and distinguishing, custom user ranking.

Careful now, you may get something requiring you to become one of Throwdown's whipping boyz...

Throw?

kearly

Reaction score
If Lynch retired today and Seattle had to make due without, you'd probably see a RB by committee to open the year. Eventually though, Seattle would settle on a new featured back, and pretty much any featured back that stays healthy in a Tom Cable running game is going to get 1000 yards.