Season Ticket Delivery "Return To Sender" - Experience?

timmat

Reaction score
So my tickets were scheduled to be delivered yesterday and when I checked the tracking number with USPS, it now says "Return to Sender; Undeliverable As Addressed". Anyone else have experience with what the process is now?

USPS has confirmed an apartment letter was left off the shipping address. They've arrived OK every other year, so not sure what happened. But now, the package is being returned by USPS to somewhere in Seahawks land.

What happens? I really want that actual season ticket holder package box with the flag, actual player photo game tickets, etc., and not 'ticketmaster' style replacement tickets.

Has this ever happened to anyone else in past years?

Thanks.

Kennedyin92

Reaction score
Happened to me last year and just happened again. Tickets were sent to my ex-wife. I had to do Ticketmaster paper tickets last year and potentially this year because they neglected to change my address when I asked.

OP
OP
timmat

timmat

Reaction score
For anyone else this may happen to who is located in Seattle, our ticket rep said that we could just pick up the package once it's returned by USPS.

peppersjap

Reaction score
A few years ago my brother told me he got a notice that he had a package at the post office but he wasn't expecting anything so he told them to return it. I then told him my season tickets had been delivered that day. After a whole lot of unhappiness he finally go his tickets sent for the 2nd time.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
mikeak":2rb4gfp9 said:
grizbob":2rb4gfp9 said:
mikeak":2rb4gfp9 said:
Where do you track the tickets???

usps.com?

I was apparently unclear so will try again

Where do you get the information to track tickets ie tracking number

If you got an email, I would aSSUME that they may give you a tracking number there. You may need to call your rep? If they are just sent first class, I dont know. I am just assuming too. :mrgreen:

mikeak

Reaction score
Yeah - no email, no notice etc and traveling abroad for two weeks...

They are electronically in my account but not sure on status of hard copies and gift

kjreid

Reaction score
They are mailed priority mail with delivery confirmation, we received and email that they were shipped and the email also gave the confirmation number on it. If you didn't receive the email you can probably get the tracking number from your account rep.

Vetamur

Reaction score
This happens to me every year, as Ive written elsewhere, because I live abroad.

Mail your ticket rep.. the easiest thing to do is have the tickets held at Will Call for you and you can get them there, with the gift etc. I picked mine up there last week.