NFL Network's Greatest Games

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Watching the 2011 Saints/Seahawks wildcard version. Very cool. A lot of interviews with the players and coaches...Reminder of the Genesis of the Seahawks we now know and love under the Pete/John Era. Look for it if you have NFL Network. Well done. Hass talks a lot in it and reminds me how much I like him and miss him.

kidhawk

Reaction score
That is one of my favorite "Greatest Games" that the NFL Network has done. Lots of great content. I have seen that run and that game so many times I've lost count. It never gets old.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I thought it was going to be the full game but it's clips and in-depth coverage of the big plays throughout the game and you hear from both sides talking about the plays. It's really, really good.

The Saints corner (I forget his name) is a crack up. I love it when he talks about being beat on a big TD and he says to look at his "trout face" (dumb expression with mouth open) lol!

kidhawk

Reaction score
Aros":33733s7w said:
I thought it was going to be the full game but it's clips and in-depth coverage of the big plays throughout the game and you hear from both sides talking about the plays. It's really, really good.

The Saints corner (I forget his name) is a crack up. I love it when he talks about being beat on a big TD and he says to look at his "trout face" (dumb expression with mouth open) lol!

If it's the same one I'm thinking of, it's an hour long (maybe 90 minutes) and definitely tons of commentary. It's been a few months since I saw it. It's actually still on my DVR. I am going to keep that around until I swap out DVR's again.

BlueTalon

Reaction score
It was really interesting for me to see the objective perspective of some of the Saints after the emotions died down.

SnoCoHawk

Reaction score
Oops, wrong thread. Hah.

I watched the replay - it was great. A ittle sad to see all the faces that we don't see any more, though.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
Aros":2m8ccbq4 said:
Watching the 2011 Saints/Seahawks wildcard version. Very cool. A lot of interviews with the players and coaches...Reminder of the Genesis of the Seahawks we now know and love under the Pete/John Era. Look for it if you have NFL Network. Well done. Hass talks a lot in it and reminds me how much I like him and miss him.

I would sure like to see Hasselbeck doing "color" on our TV coverage. I hope that this is his last year as a player.

Kennedyin92

Reaction score
Bigpumpkin":3k8jha5p said:
Aros":3k8jha5p said:

I would sure like to see Hasselbeck doing "color" on our TV coverage. I hope that this is his last year as a player.

I'm a little surprised you didn't put "player" in quotation marks.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
Kennedyin92":2hrnpw6b said:
Bigpumpkin":2hrnpw6b said:
Aros":2hrnpw6b said:

I'm a little surprised you didn't put "player" in quotation marks.

Well.....you have a point. Perhaps, I should have used the word "bench warmer". :roll: