Q13 FOX, Seahawks.com Broadcast Seahawks Training Camp Live

Reaction score
All 14 open practice sessions of 2015 Seahawks Training Camp presented by Bing are sold out to the general public. But if you're still looking for a way to catch an early glimpse of the action at Renton's Virginia Mason Athletic Center, the team is offering a couple options to help give you a front-row seat.
On Friday, July 31 - the first day of Seahawks training camp - Q13 FOX (channel 13 in Seattle) will be broadcasting practice live starting at 10 a.m. PT
http://www.seahawks.com/news/2015/07/29/q13-fox-seahawkscom-broadcast-seahawks-training-camp-live

Go Hawks,
BillA

kidhawk

Reaction score
ivotuk":3ip73xzy said:
Is that a live link that people outside Seattle (Alaska) can watch?

From the article....

For viewers outside the Seattle area, Seahawks.com will stream Q13 FOX's hour-long broadcast on day one of training camp at Seahawks.com/Live.

After the team's initial day of camp, Seahawks.com will continue to stream live coverage during the first hour of every training camp practice that's open to the public.

The direct link to the seahawks live feed page where they will show these sessions (It's the same one that shows the live press conferences)
[urltargetblank]http://www.seahawks.com/videos-photos/live[/urltargetblank]

kidhawk

Reaction score
pmedic920":2ra12tnn said:
Coach up next :{)

I like hearing him say (when discussing Russell Wilson's signing) that we weren't finished. We still have a lot of work to do. Keep watching, we have more work to do here.

That is just a paraphrase, but it sounds like they are still working on contracts and I got the impression that he expects there to be some completion soon.

Said they are in contact with Kam. Doesn't sound too concerned about it either.

On Earl they said they are going to be really patient. No real timeline right now.

Lane said he'll be awhile. And Simon he said they have a schedule but he doesn't want to get into it.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Later he was asked about a Wagner deal specifically and said "We're on it".

pmedic920

Reaction score
He said "we have more work to do today"
I'm optimistic that he was referring to Wagner.

Wouldn't it be AWESOME if that happened?

That whole thing had a "great feel" to it.
I'm stoked :{)