Stats going into Training Camp that make you think...

OP
OP
NJSeahawk

NJSeahawk

Reaction score
dontbelikethat":h4tyaz0w said:
Hate to be that guy, but Lynch has never lead the league in rushing?

No worries, glad you pointed it out!
kanye-smile-frown-nope-gif.gif

ringless

Reaction score
I also don't get why they put injuries in there? Are all 4 of those guys expected to miss significant time this year all of a sudden?

DJrmb

Reaction score
dontbelikethat":jsemyws6 said:
Hate to be that guy, but Lynch has never lead the league in rushing?

I've seen that stat before. I believe it's referring to leading rusher over those 3 seasons (adding all 3 seasons together).

HawkFan72

Reaction score
Lynch is the NFL's leading rusher if you total up his stats over the last 3 years.

EDIT: DJrmb is way ahead of me!

gtcotcakya

Reaction score
Hmmm...aren't the '72 Dolphins the only NFL team with a perfect season? :hmmmm:

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
ringless":1fs7hl4u said:
I also don't get why they put injuries in there? Are all 4 of those guys expected to miss significant time this year all of a sudden?
Earl is the only one that may miss regular season games due to injury. Stay tuned there.

Sherm's elbow and Kam's MCL healed without needing surgery.

And Jeremy Lane will likely not be ready to play game 1 either.

JesterHawk

Reaction score
ringless":202xo6xi said:

It's just something to pay attention to. They are all significant players who cause a noticeable drop off (less so in the case of Lane, but it was noticeable) if they aren't in the game. They are likely all going to be ready to go but it's worth keeping tabs on.

If you look at the overall statsheet there with the narrative that the Hawks are really good and should win the Superbowl it might not make as much sense (other than noting that if those guys were all 100% for the Superbowl it probably doesn't come down to that fateful final play - not trying to get into this because I realize you could do that with most teams in most Superbowls, just speculating why it was included).

Latest posts