Which Rookie are you excited for?

12thManMilitia

Reaction score
Howdy .NET, Longtime lurker made the decision to stop lurking and start talking.

Enough of the contract what if's and what not's, what rookie will be the surprise producer this coming season? Lockett has to be the presumed "Team Rookie of the Year" are there any others (Drafted/Non-Drafted) that could replace him wit that award? Frank Clark is very intriguing and athletically gifted in every aspect, Lockett in a bottle rocket ready to explode at a moments notice if you have watched any college football in the past 2 years. What say you .NET?

GO HAWKS :
:2:

netskier

Reaction score
Clark was drafted ahead of Lockett, so Clark is my guess. I think both will be great.

OP
OP
12thManMilitia

12thManMilitia

Reaction score
Myself I pulling for Kasen Williams, followed him thru UW career and still cringe every time I think about his leg getting mangled and what could have been. Fully healthy could he beat out some of the WR's on this team?

Sac

Reaction score
I think Lockett will make more of an immediate impact in the beginning on special teams and eventually as a receiver.

Clark I think will get good by the end of the year.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
Lockett won't see much action me thinks if P Rich's time last year is any indication....but he should be the new fulltime pr/kr...unless they bring back Walters....Hoping Frank Clark is gonna be the real deal....then we can get rid of cry baby Bennett.

12thbrah

Reaction score
Tyler Lockett on punt and kick returns. Hasta la vista fair catches.

Sac

Reaction score
Cyrus12":15hz138s said:
Lockett won't see much action me thinks if P Rich's time last year is any indication....but he should be the new fulltime pr/kr...unless they bring back Walters....Hoping Frank Clark is gonna be the real deal....then we can get rid of cry baby Bennett.
I don't know, man. PRich looked good toward the end of the year, but we haven't had a receiver that runs ankle breaking routes the way Lockett does since Largent.

No, I'm not calling him Largent. Don't take that out of context.

But the kid runs very sharp, pro ready routes. It really is nasty to watch.

OP
OP
12thManMilitia

12thManMilitia

Reaction score
As for the DL, Marsh isn't a rookie still but you can put him in that same category. If Clark & Marsh play well and exceed expectations then we can start looking at trimming the DL up into guys that we can afford and not ones who sign a contract and then cry about it.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
rideaducati":2gu18nik said:
"excitied"? What the hell man? Does no one have spell check?
Ease up, Francis. lol

Light up a bowl and relax.

Every little thing gonna be alright.

rideaducati

Reaction score
onanygivensunday":2yklidfh said:
rideaducati":2yklidfh said:
"excitied"? What the hell man? Does no one have spell check?
Ease up, Francis. lol

Light up a bowl and relax.

Every little thing gonna be alright.

My Cheerios won't burn because I put milk on them...

kf3339

Reaction score
Hard to pick between Lockett and Clark. I'm excited for both of them.

If I had to pick it would be Lockett only because we need another dynamic playmaker on the offensive side of the ball and return game more than anything else right now.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Tyler Lockett, Glow, and possibly Clark who I probably haven't given enough credit because his off field "baggage".