Seattle's Super Bowl window wide open.....

Jerhawk

Reaction score
Jon Schneider deserves so much credit for putting this whole thing together for us to enjoy. I really hope Paul Allen finds every way possible, especially his infinite wealth, to seduce Schneider to stay with us for many more years.

Let's be honest, ruskell would've lost half of these guys by now by dishing out ridiculous bloated contracts. Schneider on the other hand held firm in negotiations and has left us in great shape for the next 5 years

Decimation

Reaction score
Jerhawk":1ltmh4mc said:
Jon Schneider deserves so much credit for putting this whole thing together for us to enjoy. I really hope Paul Allen finds every way possible, especially his infinite wealth, to seduce Schneider to stay with us for many more years.

Let's be honest, ruskell would've lost half of these guys by now by dishing out ridiculous bloated contracts. Schneider on the other hand held firm in negotiations and has left us in great shape for the next 5 years
I LOVE Jon Schneider for how well he's put together this team. I hope he stays for a very long time.

He's definitely one of, if not THE best GM's in the NFL right now. Hats off to him for reviving the Seahawks!

OP
OP
Sports Hernia

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Jerhawk":2z4yeigb said:

Paul Allen is no dummy, he will do what it takes to keep JS here. There is no salary cap for GM's.

pmedic920

Reaction score
Now y'all got me to thinking about what happens when Pete retires.
It makes me sad.
We have no idea what Pete's plans are, and this era has been so enjoyable.
I dread the thought.

chris98251

Reaction score
Cable or Richard I think are the two candidates I would put there, Richard more so because he has been groomed from day one and slowly promoted thru the system and is a teacher and ties to Pete are a whole career. I think the philosophical aspects are very close and that's what the Seahawks probably would want to keep. I think Pete would be operating as team President after his on the field days are done anyway.

SeatownJay

Reaction score
With Wagner's deal tonight, Seattle has 8 of their 11 projected defensive starters under contract for at least the next three seasons.

DE Michael Bennett, CB Cary Williams, and SS Kam Chancellor are under contract through 2017. DE Cliff Avril, LB K.J. Wright, CB Richard Sherman, and FS Earl Thomas are under contract through 2018. LB Bobby Wagner is under contract through 2019.

Latest posts