Sitting in the 300 level at the Clink

keatonisballin

Reaction score
Going to the Denver preseason game and while I love sitting in the 120s sections I don't feel like spending $250 on a preseason game. How is the view from the 300 level? And is there a section that Is better than the rest?

JAGHAWK

Reaction score
In my opinion, there isn't a bad seat in the house. Just more stairs to climb. Lol

sutz

Reaction score
View is pretty good from all over. No blocked vis seats that I've ever heard of. Depends on your personal preference.

I prefer the 300 level, sideline "TV view" seats. Others like end zone. But even from corner seats, you can see pretty much the whole field. And it's not really far to the field, so you can see the players pretty well and follow the action, except right in the sideline shadow of all the players in the bench areas.

There is an interactive seating chart at Seahawks.com that has views of the field as one of its features. You should check that out.

ZorntoLargent

Reaction score
keatonisballin":33q80b7h said:
Going to the Denver preseason game and while I love sitting in the 120s sections I don't feel like spending $250 on a preseason game. How is the view from the 300 level? And is there a section that Is better than the rest?

I hope you meant $250 for TWO tickets?

Shadowhawk

Reaction score
I've had seats in section 338 since the stadium opened and love them. I'm about at the 5 yard line on the NW corner and get a good view of the whole field.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I sit in the front row of 319, incredible view, and you see every play develop. Love sitting high for football.

HawksFan81

Reaction score
I'm pretty high up in section 311 and I love it. As Soulfish mentioned, its a lot of fun being able to watch the plays develop. I actually prefer the 300 level to sitting down low.

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
Section 337 bitches!

834deafb36241804d4c67f82148e3368.jpg

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Final play of the NFC Championship, watching that happen, you knew the game was over when Russell threw the ball. And it was coming our way. I like how you can see into the visitors tunnel as well, as the fans are razzing the other team.

Attyla the Hawk

Reaction score
If you're high up in the middle on the home side, your view of the replays can be blocked by the banners. Field view is unobstructed.

If you're in the single letter rows, you should be good though.

sam1313

Reaction score
I also like the 300s better than the lower level seats. Bought 8 tickets for the Raiders preseason game in 335 HH.

Vetamur

Reaction score
Shadowhawk":3cl736k3 said:
I've had seats in section 338 since the stadium opened and love them. I'm about at the 5 yard line on the NW corner and get a good view of the whole field.

Im in 338 as well and even when offered upgrades turned them down. I love the view I have.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
HawksFan81":1bz8l21a said:
I'm pretty high up in section 311 and I love it. As Soulfish mentioned, its a lot of fun being able to watch the plays develop. I actually prefer the 300 level to sitting down low.
I do too for football. I prefer sitting high in the end zones, like others have said you can see the plays develop.
For baseball I like to sit lower.

mikeak

Reaction score
Why the end zones though?

Sitting middle in the front seats would seem to be the best from a "seeing the game perspective"

Being middle about 15 rows up would seem best from "being immersed by crowd and game atmosphere" perspective

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
mikeak":z59pnv3c said:
Why the end zones though?

Sitting middle in the front seats would seem to be the best from a "seeing the game perspective"

Being middle about 15 rows up would seem best from "being immersed by crowd and game atmosphere" perspective
For me it's seeing the holes the line opens up for the RB's.

nrayorr

Reaction score
Vetamur":25iiv1ze said:
Shadowhawk":25iiv1ze said:

Im in 338 as well and even when offered upgrades turned them down. I love the view I have.

What row are you in? I'm in 339 Row HH. I have no idea what the view would be like. I did look at it in 3D, but is that close to being realistic?

peppersjap

Reaction score
I have been in 328 since 2006 and it has a great view of the field. The people in this section are awesome and I can't imaging being in a much better location than this the last couple of years as we are right above where the tip happened and of course the Kearse catch vs Green Bay, also had a great view of the original Beastquake. The number 1 reason I love my section though is because it is dry, if I'm paying all that money I don't want to sit in the rain all day.

OP
OP
keatonisballin

keatonisballin

Reaction score
Thanks for all the replies everyone. I went ahead and got tickets for section 329 row A. Never sat right up against the guard rail before so I'm pretty stoked to have no one sitting right in front of us. And to bring my 12 flag and drop it over the railing lol. Woohoo, less than a week until I get to see our team back in action! I don't even care that it's preseason I'm hyped!!