12th man flags?

kmeleon

Reaction score
I moved into my new house a few months ago and I'd like to fly a 12th man 3x5 flag on gamedays. I want a top quality flag, with the 12 reversed on the backside. So where's the place to buy?

pmedic920

Reaction score
kmeleon":1svymqn9 said:
I moved into my new house a few months ago and I'd like to fly a 12th man 3x5 flag on gamedays. I want a top quality flag, with the 12 reversed on the backside. So where's the place to buy?

The last one I bought was from the pro shop at C-link.
Very heavy duty and double sided.
$45.00.
I had been looking for a "good one" for a while. They said then, that they only get about 24 at a time and they fly off the shelves when they get them. If you are close, I'd stop by every chance you get to check. If not try the online pro shop.
This one is hands down the best for the money. The thinner ones don't hold up to the elements very well, they are fine for hauling to games or man cave but not to be outside.
This is .net so I'm sure some trouble maker will be along any minute to disagree with me. Best of luck to you.
GoHawks.

Cyrus12

Reaction score
pmedic920":1ysgrlu4 said:
kmeleon":1ysgrlu4 said:

The last one I bought was from the pro shop at C-link.
Very heavy duty and double sided.
$45.00.
I had been looking for a "good one" for a while. They said then, that they only get about 24 at a time and they fly off the shelves when they get them. If you are close, I'd stop by every chance you get to check. If not try the online pro shop.
This one is hands down the best for the money. The thinner ones don't hold up to the elements very well, they are fine for hauling to games or man cave but not to be outside.
This is .net so I'm sure some trouble maker will be along any minute to disagree with me. Best of luck to you.
GoHawks.
nope you are right..gotta one sided one off ebay...just not that great...wis i lived closer to the pro shop...sigh.