Reaction score
And I can't wait to see it.

Attachments

• Nightmare.jpg
    Nightmare.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 2,870

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
Yep...and then Lynch sneeks around the line which has been cleared out as the DB's are following the receivers down field.

titan3131

Reaction score
DISAGREE

sub kearse for C.Matthews. drop Willson and sub him in for lockett in the slot. Then we have a party.

OP
OP
S

StoneCold

Reaction score
titan3131":27n3a4fo said:
DISAGREE

sub kearse for C.Matthews. drop Willson and sub him in for lockett in the slot. Then we have a party.

Not sure what you disagree with. I think you're additions create a different play and is also going to drive defenses crazy.

What I like about this formation is it is equally likely to be a run or a pass. If it's a run you have a lot of big bodies leading the way. If it's a pass you have so many targets. Can you imagine what the Read Option will do from this formation? It's just not fair. :0190l:

SC

seanoob

Reaction score
The dual running threat plus graham are a nightmare no matter which receivers are in there. You can see it already in training camp. Graham is the best safety blanket ever for a QB.

ihawk

Reaction score
jumbo redzone package has graham, willson, c.matt. not sure who else, but in my head i'm adding lynch and baldwin to that. pretty close to what you put here, but just swapping kearse for c.matt who is flavor of the day, i guess, but i love all that size while still having baldwin out there and the threat of lynch.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
titan3131":37acozx9 said:
DISAGREE

This!

blue 22

Reaction score
Bevell will find a way to screw it up! :stirthepot:

pmedic920

Reaction score
The beauty of this argument is, that it exists :{)

We should have a great time this season. Just when they thought they knew what they needed to do, things got changed.
GoHawks.

kobebryant

Reaction score
titan3131":3f9kkm5s said:
DISAGREE

What are you disagreeing with? Teams are allowed to have more than one personnel grouping.

chris98251

Reaction score
Well as I see it, we line up that way, Wilson drops back, takes the ball and performs a drop kick, Bevell says it was the best way to get multiple plays off in the red zone, if we miss we can try again.

:)

Doesn't matter if the Drop Kick has been removed from the game. It was a cool idea .

OP
OP
S

StoneCold

Reaction score
I really don't get the disagreeers. I didn't say this was the ultimate package, nor did I say where this would get used. I was reading the article about tight ends and got excited and had to make a drawering and share it. :)

And the Bevell haters need to get over it. Go get a hug.

SC

themunn

Reaction score
I'm just looking forward to seeing Graham and Matthews splitting out wide and Wilson just tossing the ball up.

I don't know how you defend past the redline against guys that tall without additional cover over the top - and if you've got guys on both sides, either one man is always going to be facing single coverage or you're going to have a 6 man box for Lynch nearly every time.

45Hawker

Reaction score
If Norwood and/or Mathews have good camps, I wouldn't be surprised if Kearse is cut/traded.

mikeak

Reaction score
We should trade for Percy Harvin and then we can run a jet sweep from that formation which would really confuse everyone!!!!

To soon?

sutz

Reaction score
StoneCold":3uqu2e7t said:
I really don't get the disagreeers. I didn't say this was the ultimate package, nor did I say where this would get used. I was reading the article about tight ends and got excited and had to make a drawering and share it. :)

And the Bevell haters need to get over it. Go get a hug.

SC
Yeah, shouldn't say disagree, should say also.

My also would be have Graham and Willson step up to the line and the WR both drop back from SE to Flanker. then you have a true 2TE 7-man front for runs or pass. Same personnel, slightly different package. Could also run motion and fly sweeps from it.

QUILCENE

Reaction score
What are those other 5 x's going to do- you know the ones directly in front of Wilson?