Russell Wilson on 710 + "Percy taking shots@Seahawks?"

OP
OP
ivotuk

ivotuk

Reaction score
Percy Harvin taking shots at the Seahawks? We tell you exactly what the bitter WR had to say about Doug Baldwin and Pete Carroll on this hour of the Justin and Gee show.

We also have ex-Seahawk Jordan Babineaux join the program! The safety tuned NFL Network analyst explains what makes the LOB so great, and why they need Kam back soon. Also, we name a few more players that have popped out in camp so far that you have never heard of. Final Say: What is the worst injury you have ever seen?

http://mynorthwest.com/category/pod_pla ... 0and%20Gee

kidhawk

Reaction score
ivotuk":3o4hdkcg said:
Percy Harvin taking shots at the Seahawks? We tell you exactly what the bitter WR had to say about Doug Baldwin and Pete Carroll on this hour of the Justin and Gee show.

We also have ex-Seahawk Jordan Babineaux join the program! The safety tuned NFL Network analyst explains what makes the LOB so great, and why they need Kam back soon. Also, we name a few more players that have popped out in camp so far that you have never heard of. Final Say: What is the worst injury you have ever seen?

http://mynorthwest.com/category/pod_pla ... 0and%20Gee

Here's the Video of the interview where that stuff came from

[youtube]vXSm9-3Zrhs[/youtube]

OP
OP
ivotuk

ivotuk

Reaction score
What a Cry-Baby. "Wahhhhh...I wasn't accepted, Pete made me walk on eggshells...the Doug situation...stuff in the papers...it wasn't my fault...I was forced in to this!"

I don't think there was ever much wrong with his hip once it was fixed. It was a problem, until we played Minnesota then miraculously it was healed, then it wasn't.

Loozzerrrr

kidhawk

Reaction score
ivotuk":1jedprpx said:
What a Cry-Baby. "Wahhhhh...I wasn't accepted, Pete made me walk on eggshells...the Doug situation...stuff in the papers...it wasn't my fault...I was forced in to this!"

I don't think there was ever much wrong with his hip once it was fixed. It was a problem, until we played Minnesota then miraculously it was healed, then it wasn't.

Loozzerrrr

I love how he tries to say Pete wouldn't let him be himself, while we have guys like Lynch, Sherman, Baldwin, etc who are all out there with their own public personas and the organization hasn't shut them down. The only way the organization won't let you be yourself here is if yourself is being put above the team

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
What a crock of crap.

Not saying there wasn't some initial "needing to get to know one another" between Baldwin and maybe others but the truth is Percy has a history of not playing well with others. Funny how no other new player has had any issues at all with fitting in.

The Outfield

Reaction score
kidhawk":3tjmoxay said:
ivotuk":3tjmoxay said:

Loozzerrrr

I love how he tries to say Pete wouldn't let him be himself, while we have guys like Lynch, Sherman, Baldwin, etc who are all out there with their own public personas and the organization hasn't shut them down. The only way the organization won't let you be yourself here is if yourself is being put above the team

Good point, and I think that may very well have been the case with this guy.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
I saw a report from the Buffaloe camp that their receiver coach is trying to take him back through route running 101 and that They may try him at DB.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
FlyHawksFly":16z3i841 said:
Aros":16z3i841 said:
What a crock of crap.

Not saying there wasn't some initial "needing to get to know one another" between Baldwin and maybe others but the truth is Percy has a history of not playing well with others. Funny how no other new player has had any issues at all with fitting in.

There are more than one example of players just not fitting in (Winston Guy anyone?) and it isn't exactly like Angry Doug Baldwin is the easiest guy to deal with...so I can actually agree with some of the stuff Percy is saying. He took himself out of games though, and sold his team down the river when they were struggling last year, so Percy's account is just one side of the story.

Percy showed up injured from day one demanding special treatment then he sat out the season earning guarenteed dollars and chose to spend his rehab time on the opposite coast far from the Hawks as he could get. If he felt like he wasn't excepted well it was all his own doing and thank goodness his Premadonna self has moved on.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
kidhawk":2jbswqjj said:
ivotuk":2jbswqjj said:

Loozzerrrr

He figured himself to be Mr. extraordinary, and the savior of the Receiving corps, but when he got to Seattle, he wasn't presented with a pedestal, no ring for the nobody Receivers to kiss, so, in his own self serving mind, he was being disrespected.
I'm surprised that he didn't have tears flowing from his eyes, snot running from his nose, and a quivering lower lip while giving that interview.

OP
OP
ivotuk

ivotuk

Reaction score
FlyHawksFly":22iw754m said:
Aros":22iw754m said:
What a crock of crap.

There are more than one example of players just not fitting in (Winston Guy anyone?) and it isn't exactly like Angry Doug Baldwin is the easiest guy to deal with...so I can actually agree with some of the stuff Percy is saying. He took himself out of games though, and sold his team down the river when they were struggling last year, so Percy's account is just one side of the story.

I appreciate differing viewpoints, but Winston Guy had issues. He couldn't keep himself out of foul trouble and was given every chance in the world. But even on Special Teams plays he would start pushing and shoving after the whistle then act like someone was being unfair to him, throwing his arms up in the air and yelling at the other team members. Good riddance on that dude.

And I've never heard of any team members saying they had a problem dealing with ADB. People outside the team, yes, team members that have bought in? Never.

The only thing Baldwin has ever preached is "You have to earn you position here, just like everyone else."

theENGLISHseahawk

Reaction score
You know you can tell Percy has issues when he starts blaming everyone apart from himself.

Didn't take a shred of responsibility for the fact it emphatically didn't work in Seattle.

Time he asked himself -- they couldn't wait to get rid in Minnesota and Seattle and the Jets cut me too. Maybe it's time I stopped blaming other people*?

*Of course he won't ever need to do this as a multi-millionaire who clearly has no real genuine care for the state of his career.

StoneCold

Reaction score
Percy on his first day entering the training facility.

"Yo, now that I'm here we gonna be good. Gonna raise you all up to another level." (grabs package and walks to the massage table.)

Can't understand how ADB wouldn't welcome that with open arms. Must be too angry.

akscoundrel

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":3hl432i8 said:
You know you can tell Percy still has issues when he starts blaming everyone apart from himself.

Didn't take a shred of responsibility for the fact it emphatically didn't work in Seattle.

Time he asked himself -- they couldn't wait to get rid in Minnesota and Seattle and the Jets cut me too. Maybe it's time I stopped blaming other people*?

*Of course he won't ever need to do this as a multi-millionaire who clearly has no real genuine care for the state of his career.

Fixed with the bold

seahawks08

Reaction score
How can he be a perceived threat when he was injured all year, it does not add up.

Polk738

Reaction score
pffttt....this guy, I don't think I've ever seen a more selfish player. Talking about the other recievers feeling threatened, YOU PUNCHED A DUDE IN THE FACE! what do you expect? Can't believe I had this douchebag sigh my hat. what a waste of talent.