BIG news on Earl

Joey13091

Reaction score
Great news! Hope he is back for game one like he planned.

OP
OP
S

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
No doubt, you could argue that Earl is the heart of the D, having him out there is incredibly important.

Joey13091

Reaction score
I would argue Earl and Wags are the two most important players on our D.

Basis4day

Reaction score
ESPN reporting that he is being taken off PUP. Danny Kelly at fieldgulls they're trying not to rush him. Not sure if he heard an interview or speculating. Good news though.

Joey13091

Reaction score
I wouldn't want to rush him back. But would like to see him play at least a few downs during pre season before the real deal starts 9/13.

danp1990

Reaction score
I love me some earl! But id I think I prefer Kam, that man puts the fear of god in you!:) lol but Damn!!! Good to have Earl back we can't do what we do without him!

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Getting Earl back on the field effectively lowers of Kam's holdout leverage.

It would REALLY suck to have both Earl AND Kam not suiting up week 1.

hawkpride

Reaction score
This is great news, considering Lofa T. had the same injury and could not over come it.
:D Earl is a warrior...
Although Lofa is a coach now (great hire by the Hawks) rather see Earl able to be his killer self back on the field.
It's good to be a Hawk fan.

nrayorr

Reaction score
That is outstanding news!! Earl is a straight up ball hawk and can close the gap between the ball and the receiver quickly and when he does get there he is not afraid to put a good hit on the receiver. Kam is a punisher, a bruiser, someone you don't want to get hit by. He is one of those who just dares someone to attempt a catch in his space. Kam reminds me of me when I was a strong safety back in the day when almost every hit was legal.

sutz

Reaction score
Great news indeed. Now ease back in Earl. Not too worried if you don't get a lot of reps in pre-season. Just enough to get you tuned up for Game #1.

northseahawk

Reaction score
Not so good news for the other DBs. Time for some friendly firing. ET knocks out as many own guys as opponents. lol