Jesse Williams returns to practice

McGruff

Reaction score
I really want this guy to be good enough to make the roster. I want him to comeback. He was such a great college player. But he's got a body more broken than Greg Oden.

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
That made my day!!!!!! :0190l: :0190l: :0190l: :0190l: :0190l: :0190l: :0190l: :thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers: :thirishdrinkers:

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
I want him to succeed, but man, he needs to carry 20 rabbit's feet in his jersey for luck or something. Maybe even a live rabbit.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
Yes!! This is terrific news! Good for him! We'd love to see him get competitive once again.

On a cautionary note, I'd be limiting my animal protein intake.

netskier

Reaction score
I doubt he will do that given his need to build muscle. I would compensate with lots of proteolytic enzymes. No reason not to facilitate digestion to make it super optimal. Particularly given the theory that cancer results in some cases due to a lack of these enzymes. Sadly, the government does not fund the needed studies.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":mu26o0kf said:
I want him to succeed, but man, he needs to carry 20 rabbit's feet in his jersey for luck or something. Maybe even a live rabbit.

he was one of the 3 player's who gave press conferences after the practice (I'll post them when they are online). He joked that maybe removing that kidney removed the bad luck with it.

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
kidhawk":28lg1owf said:
Sarlacc83":28lg1owf said:

he was one of the 3 player's who gave press conferences after the practice (I'll post them when they are online). He joked that maybe removing that kidney removed the bad luck with it.

That's awesome.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":3brpu30s said:
kidhawk":3brpu30s said:
Sarlacc83":3brpu30s said:

That's awesome.

It's finally up now. I've posted a link to the video here if you want to watch it

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=111743&p=1662688#p1662688

kf3339

Reaction score
Wouldn't it be something if he could come back from all his injury and health setbacks to become a contributing member of the D-Line in the next season or two? He was one of my favorite picks a few years ago from the draft and would really like to see him make it onto the 53 man roster at some point.

Good luck to him!

QuahHawk

Reaction score
He was my adopt a rookies and I remember wanting to draft him in the 2nd round.

His legs still look pretty small for a DT.

godawg

Reaction score
He still is my adopt a rookie. He's had two redshirt years and now let's hope he's ready.

cheese22

Reaction score
I always pull for smaller school guys to make it in the league but this is one time where I'm rooting for a guy from one of the big 5 conferences. I thought he was a sure fire contributor coming out of college but the injuries and illness hit him hard. But this guy has seen as many battles through college as anyone and he at times manhandled some very good OL. Aside from beating cancer, which is amazing by itself, I'd love to see him come all the way back and do some things in the trenches for us.

netskier

Reaction score
The standard for beating cancer is being symptom free for five years. I would load him up on Turkey Tail mushrooms and a bunch of other nutritional things to keep him cancer free. Good nutrition may not cure cancer, but no one yet has accused it off causing cancer, plus most believe that good nutrition contributes to good health.

Seafan

Reaction score
netskier":3jgaatai said:
The standard for beating cancer is being symptom free for five years. I would load him up on Turkey Tail mushrooms and a bunch of other nutritional things to keep him cancer free. Good nutrition may not cure cancer, but no one yet has accused it off causing cancer, plus most believe that good nutrition contributes to good health.

Putting good nutrition into your body is a good idea but a better one is to eliminate the carcinogens going in. And that is really the toughest part since they are in almost everything Americans love to consume.

I think Jesse will be on the PS this year. He really doesn't have a good lower body and he likely would be better as the hybrid 5tech ala Red Bryant but the Hawks have gone away from that.

netskier

Reaction score
Why choose between God practices?

Eliminate bad inputs. Eat a low cancer risk diet, avoid junk food, eat organic, take zeolite with pacific seafood, etc.

Put good things in.

Take bad things out.

It is logical to do all three. And the cost for a pro football player is nominal. Particularly for one who has had cancer recently.

I looked him from his press conference. Hate to lose him avoidably.