Cassius Marsh

McGruff

Reaction score
He was my adopt a rookie from last year. He looked good in limited appearances before getting injured. Looking forward to seeing him make a major impact this year.

Ozzy

Reaction score
I thought he flashed more than once last year and I have a feeling he will be a big part of our defense going forward. Excited about what he brings.

massari

Reaction score
What about Okung though? Is he looking good in camp?

jammerhawk

Reaction score
We all know by now that Okung is usually a bit vulnerable to speed rushers and as a result takes false start penalties in anticipation to counter pass rush moves. My thinking is the team won't be willing to pay him premium money after his contract is up.

It's nice to hear that Cassius Marsh is showing up well in practices and resuming the solid play that preceded his foot injury. Like McGruff I like this player, he's got the nasty needed and the insanely high motor needed to convert raw ability into seasoned ability. The D will be bringing some heat this season.

OP
OP
Lords of Scythia

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
Now Frank Clark is starting to look like a first round pick and Irving is in a contract year and came back with 48 pounds of extra muscle and motivation. GO HAWKS!

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Lords of Scythia":1gw25zp2 said:
Now Frank Clark is starting to look like a first round pick and Irving is in a contract year and came back with 48 pounds of extra muscle and motivation. GO HAWKS!
I heard it was only 47 pounds and motivation wasn't included.

brimsalabim

Reaction score
Okung is plenty strong enough but It looks almost as if it hurts him to move laterally. It probably doesn't help him much that Russell Wilson is on the move so much.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
I think Marsh is in sweet spot in terms of his playing weight around 255-260. Seahawks wanted to beef him up to 270-275 from 250-255 and be Bennett lite but he didnt have the strength to control the point of attack and was rag dolled quite a few times.

With Clark onboard, Marsh can be strictly an edge defender where is elite quickness is displayed more properly and can play to his strengths.

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
Lords of Scythia":2hqhz4ui said:
Who is Irving?

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
hawknation2015":2jif271y said:
If Marsh does not flash this year, it would be a serious indictment of some of the reporting being done during training camp.

It's one thing to look good in TC....and another to look good against another team's players in Pre-season games. The key to Mr. Marsh making the 52 man roster is how quickly can he learn his position and play sharp consistently against various players.

Grahamhawker

Reaction score
ImTheScientist":2wpk2aon said:
Lords of Scythia":2wpk2aon said:
Who is Irving?

If he gained 48 pounds, I'm guessing he's a new OT being prepped to take over Okung's spot.