Transplants from Seahawkblue

Team Patera

Reaction score
Transplant from Seahawkblue here. The site closed down unexpectedly yesterday. While I am disappointed I am very happy to have found this site. I look forward to many fun convos about my beloved Seahawks.
I was Number 24 on Seahawkblue.
So excited to start posting here. Go Hawks! :D

RastaHawk12!

Reaction score
Hi Dana! Craig, aka "Yo Dog" from the Blue.

Glad to be here, seahawks.net, although we wish it were under different circumstances. I expect you'll see a few of us newbe transplants!!

Go Seahawks!!!!!

OP
OP
Team Patera

Team Patera

Reaction score
RastaHawk12!":3ejd4geb said:
Hi Dana! Craig, aka "Yo Dog" from the Blue.

Glad to be here, seahawks.net, although we wish it were under different circumstances. I expect you'll see a few of us newbe transplants!!

Go Seahawks!!!!!
Yay!!!! :D :th2thumbs:

chris98251

Reaction score
Welcome all, hope that you can get comfortable and jump into the topics and add your perspective.

LymonHawk

Reaction score
Team Patera":h11v8mi1 said:
Transplant from Seahawkblue here. The site closed down unexpectedly yesterday. While I am disappointed I am very happy to have found this site. I look forward to many fun convos about my beloved Seahawks.

Hey Dana! Welcome!

OP
OP
Team Patera

Team Patera

Reaction score
LymonHawk":2gczp44m said:
Team Patera":2gczp44m said:

Hey Dana! Welcome!
Hey Lymon! Thanks!!!

keatonisballin

Reaction score
Welcome guys! This site kicks ass, I love it here and I'm sure you will too. The season is close, Go Hawks!!!

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
Team Patera":iperwa3m said:
Hi Number 24 (Dana)! And Yo Dog!

:2:

Welcome to .Net

I'm MizzouHawkGirl from SHB. Have fun and don't let the boys bother you overmuch because they mean well and are usually harmless.:)

Johanna

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":3otibzm4 said:
I'm MizzouHawkGirl from SHB. Have fun and don't let the boys bother you overmuch because they mean well and are usually harmless.:)

Johanna

This is true enough. It's the girls you need to watch out for.

Welcome to .net! May your forum addiction continue; only this site may be worse on your time-management.

RastaHawk12!

Reaction score
keatonisballin":3n19nc0b said:
Welcome guys! This site kicks ass, I love it here and I'm sure you will too. The season is close, Go Hawks!!!

Seems like a good place. Looking forward to getting involved. We'd been with the Blue for years and made lots of great friends. Then yesterday the admin posted a note that he was (*mod edit*) about something and was permanently shutting it down. Dana and I texted all day and agreed we'd go somewhere together. We looked around and this one is very active, so here we are!

Looking forward to a GREAT season complete with a 12th man invasion of Santa Clara!!!? :D

RastaHawk12!

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":2gh2kts7 said:
Team Patera":2gh2kts7 said:

Welcome to .Net

Johanna
I remember you! :)

chris98251

Reaction score
Well guys don't forget to go to your profile and make a signature and find yourself an avatar and fill out your preferences.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
I'm am sorry that site closed, I know it had a loyal following.
We are all Hawks fans, except for a few fans of rival teams who are for the most part solid contributors to this forum.
Welcome, and I hope you all enjoy your new home! :)

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
RastaHawk12!":m8j6tjup said:
MizzouHawkGal":m8j6tjup said:
Team Patera":m8j6tjup said:

Welcome to .Net

Johanna
Hopefully mostly good things. Seriously I'm happy you and Dana are here. Ken is lurking about also maybe more.

SalishHawkFan

Reaction score
So sad to hear about SHB. Great site with great fans. I was Zorn2Largent over there. Their video section was fantastic at one time.

Welcome to all of you.

RastaHawk12!

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":eef1yahi said:
RastaHawk12!":eef1yahi said:
MizzouHawkGal":eef1yahi said:
Team Patera":eef1yahi said:

Welcome to .Net

Johanna
Hopefully mostly good things. Seriously I'm happy you and Dana are here. Ken is lurking about also maybe more.

Thanks kiddo...
ALL good things!! :)

Laloosh

Reaction score
Welcome and sorry to hear about your other site.