Preseason vs. the Chargers.

Team Patera

Reaction score
Gross..can't believe I typed that dirty word....ugh. :pukeface:
Seahawks fan here living in San Diego. Anyone here going to the game on August 29?
Should be easy to get tickets as there will be about 19 Chargers fans in the stands.
Go Hawks!

hawknation2015

Reaction score
I'm considering making the trip for that game. The last game against the Chargers still leaves a bad taste in my mouth. The way Kam was hobbled and Gates was making plays on Wright/Wagner was eerily similar to what happened in the Super Bowl.

Horrible play calling by Bevell that day as well: just 6 carries for Marshawn for 36 yards, when there were several more opportunities to get him the ball on first and second down, which would have made some of those 3rd downs more manageable. On a hot day like that, I bet running the ball more would have taken the steam out of that Chargers defense.

And then coup de gras was the terrible decision making at the end and giving up that late FG, and thereby ending the record streak of consecutive games without losing by more than seven points.

:pukeface:

pmedic920

Reaction score
Come on girl, your buddies that immigrated with you already let the cat out of the bag.

You should be in Heaven with your two favorite teams playing in your home town.

:{)

OP
OP
Team Patera

Team Patera

Reaction score
hawknation2015":dvm06i78 said:
I'm considering making the trip for that game. The last game against the Chargers still leaves a bad taste in my mouth. The way Kam was hobbled and Gates was making plays on Wright/Wagner was eerily similar to what happened in the Super Bowl.

Horrible play calling by Bevell that day as well: just 6 carries for Marshawn for 36 yards, when there were several more opportunities to get him the ball on first and second down, which would have made some of those 3rd downs more manageable. On a hot day like that, I bet running the ball more would have taken the steam out of that Chargers defense.

And then coup de gras was the terrible decision making at the end and giving up that late FG, and thereby ending the record streak of consecutive games without losing by more than seven points.

:pukeface:
ya..that hurt last year...ugh..
double hurts living in the same city...Barf
we're meeting up with a huge tailgate party with the Seahawks group from LA. Gonna be a blast!

OP
OP
Team Patera

Team Patera

Reaction score
pmedic920":38jff3cm said:
Come on girl, your buddies that immigrated with you already let the cat out of the bag.

You should be in Heaven with your two favorite teams playing in your home town.

:{)
That made me smile. Thanks!

seahawk Dan

Reaction score
Team Patera":10q8e37r said:
Seahawks fan here living in San Diego. Anyone here going to the game on August 29?
Should be easy to get tickets as there will be about 19 Chargers fans in the stands.
Go Hawks!

Yes I will be there , will be in the san Diego area on holidays got my ticket already $30.00

GO HAWKS

chris98251

Reaction score
seahawk Dan":2qie3dut said:
Team Patera":2qie3dut said:
Go Hawks!

Yes I will be there , will be in the san Diego area on holidays got my ticket already $30.00

GO HAWKS

Ro needs to go, he needs to measure field temperature.

OP
OP
Team Patera

Team Patera

Reaction score
seahawk Dan":208jsjya said:
Team Patera":208jsjya said:
Go Hawks!

GO HAWKS
YAY!!!!!

seahawk Dan

Reaction score
It is suppose to be raining here This Friday night when the Hawks take on the Broncos my season tickets are not under shelter

OP
OP
Team Patera

Team Patera

Reaction score
seahawk Dan":ahmoc0xi said:
It is suppose to be raining here This Friday night when the Hawks take on the Broncos my season tickets are not under shelter
Where are your seats? I'm in 122.

fav13259

Reaction score
I'll be there! It's my (almost always) yearly trip to see the Seahawks in San Diego with my pops. Best thing is I'll be taking my son to his first ever Seahawks game! We'll be sitting on the Seahawks sideline! Hopefully he's cute enough to lure in some Seahawks players or cheerleaders for a pic!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    142.9 KB · Views: 1,039

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
I'm sure the 15 Charger fans will treat this as their Super Bowl. That's ok, because the Hawks go to actual Super Bowl games. 3 in 10 seasons.

OP
OP
Team Patera

Team Patera

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":2nryok6b said:
I'm sure the 15 Charger fans will treat this as their Super Bowl. That's ok, because the Hawks go to actual Super Bowl games. 3 in 10 seasons.
They can't even sell out their stadium. Maybe it will be easier when they move to LA.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Highly recommend doing the tailgater with the LA seahawkers. I did not last year and suffered a lot for it. I was at the game and my buddy took me into the club seating and I recovered. They will probably take over the Whiskey Girl downtown again too. THat was an interesting place as was all downtown with the 12s in town.

keatonisballin

Reaction score
Team Patera":3b110oae said:
seahawk Dan":3b110oae said:

I'll be in 126. Let's all enjoy some Seahawks football in the rain!!! :th2thumbs:

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
fav13259":ifpshpf1 said:
I'll be there! It's my (almost always) yearly trip to see the Seahawks in San Diego with my pops. Best thing is I'll be taking my son to his first ever Seahawks game! We'll be sitting on the Seahawks sideline! Hopefully he's cute enough to lure in some Seahawks players or cheerleaders for a pic!

Yeah, I think you could get just about anything you asked for with that face tagging along. Great-looking son. Looks like his mom? :D

OP
OP
Team Patera

Team Patera

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":1luycfud said:
Highly recommend doing the tailgater with the LA seahawkers. I did not last year and suffered a lot for it. I was at the game and my buddy took me into the club seating and I recovered. They will probably take over the Whiskey Girl downtown again too. THat was an interesting place as was all downtown with the 12s in town.
We are going to do that. Last year it was SOOO hot!!! YIKES!

OP
OP
Team Patera

Team Patera

Reaction score
keatonisballin":2kw3j145 said:
Team Patera":2kw3j145 said:
seahawk Dan":2kw3j145 said:

I'll be in 126. Let's all enjoy some Seahawks football in the rain!!! :th2thumbs:
I live in San Diego and cannot get to all the games so my friend Karen bought the ticket.
Have fun!! Go Hawks! :D