Temple Billiards

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
Is anyone going to Temple before the game? I'll be there.

Sometimes for these preseason games the regulars don't show.

tooshort

Reaction score
I'm headed down as long as I can escape work in time for some prefunkin', (especially if it really is gonna be only in the high 60's on Friday)

Love me some Temple, but that place can turn into a sweltering hellhole real quick if it's in the 80's or above.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I would but I have a special date with me...My 9-year-old daughter Kenna's going to her first Seahawks game with Daddy!

:th2thumbs:

seahawks08

Reaction score
Enjoy Dom, love it. I won't be in town this weekend but would attend when the games begin.

pmedic920

Reaction score
Aros":1f209af2 said:
I would but I have a special date with me...My 9-year-old daughter Kenna's going to her first Seahawks game with Daddy!

:th2thumbs:

I'm all about a little girl and her Daddy.
Much respect to you :{)

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Hmmm. I don't have plans at present, and I'm not going to the game; but I may be tempted to cycle downtown and see what all the ruckus is about with you "Temple regulars", if you think you can handle me rockin' cycling shorts.

OP
OP
Tech Worlds

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":3az2livb said:
Hmmm. I don't have plans at present, and I'm not going to the game; but I may be tempted to cycle downtown and see what all the ruckus is about with you "Temple regulars", if you think you can handle me rockin' cycling shorts.
I'll be there. You won't show.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":t74oyblt said:
I'll be there. You won't show.
fry-I-see-what-you-did-there.jpg

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
One of these days.....Pow........I am gonna be there. Not this year tho. Things just took a turn for the worse. I cant even go up to the mountains this weekend. Kinda wanna meet all the psychos there. I would probably fit right in. :twisted:

OkieHawk

Reaction score
I've flown half way across the country and still pregamed at Temple. Those who live in or around Seattle have no excuse.

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":2m4jxhx1 said:
Probably be there from 4 o'clock on.
Hmmm. I get off of work at 3pm, and am normally home around 4pm. I would be at Temple by probably 3:45pm if I just went straight there from work, so maybe I'll do that instead of heading home and cycling there, considering the time constraints with the game starting at 7pm. You guys still take over the basement area?

OP
OP
Tech Worlds

Tech Worlds

Reaction score
RolandDeschain":1zbrxdlt said:
Tech Worlds":1zbrxdlt said:
Probably be there from 4 o'clock on.
Hmmm. I get off of work at 3pm, and am normally home around 4pm. I would be at Temple by probably 3:45pm if I just went straight there from work, so maybe I'll do that instead of heading home and cycling there, considering the time constraints with the game starting at 7pm. You guys still take over the basement area?
We can. Don't know because the crowds for preseason can be hard to guage. We will either be on the main floor on the couches by the jukebox or I'm the basement. I'll pm you my number and you can text me when you get there.