Seahawks History

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
The Seahawks have started a true history site:

history.seahawks.com

I think it has a ways to go, but I appreciate the effort and if you want to take a journey through 40 years of Seahawks football, it's worth your attention.

**edit** looks like they only have their '70s content on there. The rest will come.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
I was trying to post this very thing in your honor about two hours ago but it was a dead link. It is clear that you were meant to be the true original poster for this. Touche Universe, Touche.

OP
OP
Hawkstorian

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
Thanks for that, Aros. The experience of XLVIII was so much sweeter because of the 38 year journey to get there. The team history has had its up and downs but it's a great fascinating story and any true fan should spend time getting acquainted with the men who played the game for our little corner of the U.S.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Thanks for posting this. It is definitely a good start. Can't have too much Seahawks history at our fingertips

OP
OP
Hawkstorian

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
Yes! Team history is amazing! And more than 3 of us think so, really!

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Bookmarked!!! Thanks so much for this. The site looks awesome and I will be tracking the progress of the history per what the site said.. :th2thumbs:

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
First off, that's a great looking site IMO. I feel like I will probably spend hours and hours on there once all the content is updated. Thanks for the link.

652cHAWK

Reaction score
Dig the fact that they have the full length, John Facenda narrated, NFL Films video.

sutz

Reaction score
Excellent news. I shall have to check that out. :snack:

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I shall be perusing that site in the future as well. Thanks for the peek.

c_hawkbob

Reaction score
Hawkstorian":z4fjrv88 said:

history.seahawks.com

I think it has a ways to go, but I appreciate the effort and if you want to take a journey through 40 years of Seahawks football, it's worth your attention.

**edit** looks like they only have their '70s content on there. The rest will come.

Very cool link, thanks!

HawKnPeppa

Reaction score
Hawkstorian":3j6knjpi said:

history.seahawks.com

Very cool site. Whoever is doing it must be young, because under 1979>Special Teams Starters the Kicker is 'Efren Harris' with 16 starts [emoji4] . The All Time Roster is correct.

Jville

Reaction score
Terrific project!

Nice find and thanks for posting Hawkstorian.