Is the game being locally broadcasted?

Rob12

Reaction score
Sorry if this has been covered... Mods please delete if so.

I think NFL Network is broadcasting it, but will the local Fox station be broadcasting as well?

kidhawk

Reaction score
Rob12":2zdf5iiv said:

I think NFL Network is broadcasting it, but will the local Fox station be broadcasting as well?

FOX in Anchorage is broadcasting it, so I'd assume it would be broadcast locally

I believe (but I'm not 100% until the kickoff) that the NFLN will black out the game in any local market where it's being broadcast by a local station. They've done so in the past and I assume it will not change this year.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
Here in Snohomish county, I have Comcast cable and Fox is televising it (113 in HD... 13 in non-HD).

mikeak

Reaction score
kidhawk":37nrwvet said:
Rob12":37nrwvet said:

FOX in Anchorage is broadcasting it, so I'd assume it would be broadcast locally

I believe (but I'm not 100% until the kickoff) that the NFLN will black out the game in any local market where it's being broadcast by a local station. They've done so in the past and I assume it will not change this year.

Yesterday's GB- NE game was on blackout here in Anchorage as it was also on CBS. So no change this year therfore people need to record the right channel if they can't watch live :)

YYZHawksFan

Reaction score
Thankfully I get KCPQ here through my cable provider in Toronto. Glad they. Choose the Seattle US stations for time shifting.

kidhawk

Reaction score
mikeak":2genly6h said:
kidhawk":2genly6h said:
Rob12":2genly6h said:

Yesterday's GB- NE game was on blackout here in Anchorage as it was also on CBS. So no change this year therfore people need to record the right channel if they can't watch live :)

Or record 'em both just to be safe ;)

Also I came to add this to the mix, although it seems to be known information now

[tweet]https://twitter.com/InsideNFLMedia/status/632319848589103104[/tweet]

[tweet]https://twitter.com/InsideNFLMedia/status/632319985138855936[/tweet]