Seahawks bar in Vegas?

GeekHawk

Reaction score
My daughter (PrincessHawk) and her hubby are in Vegas right now, and due to poor planning haven't already figured out where to watch the game... Isn't there a 12s bar in Vegas that's been mentioned in here before? As her dad, I need to help her get over this major problem! :mrgreen:

dontbelikethat

Reaction score
Scooter's Pub
6200 S Rainbow Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89118
(702) 227-9047

http://www.scooterspubinc.com/

0130_seahawks_club04_t653.JPG

I think that's it.

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
Yep, Scooters pub on Rainbow, place rocks on game days and is usually full.
I've seen a couple of games there and it's nuts (in a good way).

olyfan63

Reaction score
Going to be in Vegas with a dozen friends and family this Sunday for my GF's son's 21st birthday (Monday)... looking forward to watching Seahawks-Packers game.

So Scooter's is a good choice, any other suggestions, just to have several options to choose from, possibly accommodate varying logistical requirements?

Our group will be based mostly in the Caesar's Palace area of the strip.
Thanks for any suggestions!

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
olyfan63":1kwias0i said:
Going to be in Vegas with a dozen friends and family this Sunday for my GF's son's 21st birthday (Monday)... looking forward to watching Seahawks-Packers game.

So Scooter's is a good choice, any other suggestions, just to have several options to choose from, possibly accommodate varying logistical requirements?

Our group will be based mostly in the Caesar's Palace area of the strip.
Thanks for any suggestions!
If you rent a car, go to Scooters pub! Awesome atmosphere! With a dozen the earlier you get there the better. You may want to get there 2 hours early to get a table or 2.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
The bus if you want to take one stops pretty close to Scooters. Nice place and looked like the amount of people in front probably filled the bar area up. They have a restaurant area tho that was not being used when I was there for a looksee in July. Really great place in my opinion. Watch out tho....on the way back to the fremont area, I saw a Cleveland browns bar....

olyfan63

Reaction score
So as I understand it, the 3 best places to watch a Seahawks game in Vegas are Scooters, Scooter's, and SCOOTERS!

SeahawkFrost

Reaction score
I was there a couple years ago for the Monday night game against the saints. Just like everyone is saying the best atmosphere for a game by far. Standing room only if you don't get there very early.

HawkDfence

Reaction score
We watched last year's Arizona game at Tap in the MGM. Great food and a ton of Hawk fans when we were there. Should be an easy walk if you are staying mid-strip

Sports Hernia

Reaction score
olyfan63":13f8wati said:
So as I understand it, the 3 best places to watch a Seahawks game in Vegas are Scooters, Scooter's, and SCOOTERS!
Yes, if you want to feel like you are in Seattle during a game that is the place.
I'm headed down to Vegas a month from today, I'm getting in to Vegas 8am on that Sunday. I'll get breakfast and then head to Scooters.

olyfan63

Reaction score
SeahawkFrost":2fsaubbg said:
I was there a couple years ago for the Monday night game against the saints. Just like everyone is saying the best atmosphere for a game by far. Standing room only if you don't get there very early.

For the 5:30pm Sunday kickoff, what time should we plan to arrive at Scooter's to get a decent spot for Seahawks-Packers?

olyfan63

Reaction score
OK, so I called Scooters, and asked how far ahead of game time we'd need to be there, for a group of 10 to get table(s), and the answer was "4 hours". Our logistics being what they are, 10 people, staying center strip, and the diversity of the group (82 year old grandma to 21 year old grandson), the "ideal" would be someplace easy to get to from center strip, Caesar's Palace area, and where we only need to arrive an hour before the game. If it was just me and my GF, then Scooter's, no question. Hell, if we could get to Scooters 2 hours before game time and have a place for 10 of us, we'd do that.

The only other suggestion so far has been Tap in the MGM; ideally, I'd like to have 3 good options to choose from.

So I suppose I should refine my query to, "Great places to watch the game, where 10 people can arrive an hour before the game and get a table, where the food is good and reasonably priced, and that is easy enough to get to from Center Strip." (We have rental cars and can drive to a place)

pmedic920

Reaction score
^^^^^
Dude, it's prime time.
If you want a spot for 10 people an hour before kick off, you better head to Chuck E Cheese's place and avoid any sports bars.

At least any popular ones.

olyfan63

Reaction score
Thanks?? for the NON assistance. Anything actually useful to offer or is all-or-nothing sarcasm all you have?

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
If you want to go that route.....go to a sports book. or local bar area that has snacks. They will have the game on as it is the only game on....besides baseball or soccer...

olyfan63

Reaction score
Seahawkfan80":spmsvlmt said:
If you want to go that route.....go to a sports book. or local bar area that has snacks. They will have the game on as it is the only game on....besides baseball or soccer...

Thanks. I was thinking about the former LVH, which is now called Westgate or something like that.
The group is diverse enough, from Olympia and Puyallup, and should be 8-10 people, mostly 50+, varying levels of mobility, varying levels of fan enthusiasm. Herding cats. Plus most want to go to OldTown/Fremont after the game.
I think we'd probably be happy with a sports book place, and decent reasonably priced food and reasonable viewing angles would probably make most of the group happier than a packed sports bar experience.