Any injury updates on Jackson and matthews

Pappy367

Reaction score
I hope they are too bad. Losing our back up qb could be bad since if our ol don't learn to block poor Russell had about 2 games of life.

I hope they are both ok.

Barakas

Reaction score
PC says that Matthews injury is only a 10 day to 2 week type of injury. So we lucked out there.

CalgaryHawk

Reaction score
Ankle sprain for TJack, sounds like a 2-3 week type of thing. It sounded like Caroll said an "AC" sprain for Matthews, whatever that is.

stang233

Reaction score
Dang ac sprain is a separatrd shoulder.. could haunt him all year. I bet he is down 4-6 weeks if it a high grade.

Basis4day

Reaction score
CalgaryHawk":1sycqkzy said:
Ankle sprain for TJack, sounds like a 2-3 week type of thing. It sounded like Caroll said an "AC" sprain for Matthews, whatever that is.

Stands for Acromioclavicular. 10 days to 2 weeks.

CalgaryHawk

Reaction score
Basis4day":32be1bh0 said:
CalgaryHawk":32be1bh0 said:

Stands for Acromioclavicular. 10 days to 2 weeks.

Shoot, I wonder if they save a roster spot for Matthews or put him on IR.

Prognosis of an AC joint sprain
"With appropriate management, most patients with a minor to moderate AC joint sprain can return to sport or normal activity within 2 – 8 weeks. Patients with severe AC joint injuries will usually require a longer period of rehabilitation to gain optimum function."