Cary Williams

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Don't think he was out there very long.. at least not long enough to get a look at him. Saw a lot of Burley and Tye Smith.

OP
OP
seahawk12thman

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
Maybe that is a good thing. Since I didn't hear his name...He was credited with one tackle.

peppersjap

Reaction score
Why would he be out there for long? He is the projected starter and making 6 million a year. I think he has his position pretty well locked up especially since it appears the coaches have seen all they need from him. I was surprised to see Ricardo Lockette with no pads on in the 2nd half but that tells me he has already made this team too. If you are fighting for a position you would be in pads.

Seafan

Reaction score
peppersjap":1h9i9wi7 said:
Why would he be out there for long? He is the projected starter and making 6 million a year. I think he has his position pretty well locked up especially since it appears the coaches have seen all they need from him. I was surprised to see Ricardo Lockette with no pads on in the 2nd half but that tells me he has already made this team too. If you are fighting for a position you would be in pads.

Lock e is not a lock. We'll see how this all plays out.