Nike Elite Wolf Grey jersey in the rain?

Boom84

Reaction score
Newbie here, and wanting to hear from anyone out there with a Nike Elite Wolf Grey alternate jersey, how does it hold up in the rain? Specifically does it stain / darken or is it highly water-repellant (as advertised) and resist the moisture?

Thanks!

pmedic920

Reaction score
The elites are very nice. I don't have a grey but I have a blue and a white. I would think that the white would be even more susceptible to the things you are concerned about. I've never had any of the problems you mentioned.

OP
OP
Boom84

Boom84

Reaction score
I have a Navy one as well (one of three) and apprehensive about how the Wolf Gray might or might not hold up in the rain. Obviously this would be a dealbreaker for gameday. :)

twisted_steel2

Reaction score
I've worn my #3 wolf grey jersey to plenty of games, in rain and all sorts of weather. Never had an issue. Holds up just fine.

OP
OP
Boom84

Boom84

Reaction score
Thanks Twisted, that's the validation I need and just completed the purchase of the Wolf Gray. Can't wait for it to arrive. GO 'HAWKS!

c_hawkbob

Reaction score
Is there something wrong with the Elite's that would make you think they wouldn't hold up?

I've got 2 authentics, a home Chancellor and an away Wilson, and it would never occur to me to worry about getting them wet ...

OP
OP
Boom84

Boom84

Reaction score
Will do, got a refill from REI before the NFL Championship game. :)

A

Anonymous

Your approach is much different than mine.

I mean, if I don't have beer spilled down the front, baby puke on the back of the shoulder and barbeque sauce smeared on a sleeve, I'm not doing it right.

OP
OP
Boom84

Boom84

Reaction score
Haha, I can do all that, but I'll pass on the puke. :)

Latest posts