Tyler Lockett nickname?

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Mild distraction from the Kam saga and our turnstile OL for a moment.. have we decided on a nickname for Lockett yet? I feel like 'rocket' is too easy and too Ricardo Lockette.

LolaRox

Reaction score
His teammates call him "No E"

Probably not the kind of nickname you were looking for, but I'm just passing on information.

Chawker

Reaction score
Or to take that one step father, turn it around "E ON" sounds like you're getting pass at a high rate of speed.

erik2690

Reaction score
I kinda like "No E" because it can easily be double meaning. The teammates did it to keep track between him and Lockette, but "No E" could also mean the tank never hits "empty". Bit of a stretch, but I think it could work.

hawknation2015

Reaction score
erik2690":14oahqb5 said:
I kinda like "No E" because it can easily be double meaning. The teammates did it to keep track between him and Lockette, but "No E" could also mean the tank never hits "empty". Bit of a stretch, but I think it could work.

After Lockette departs, "No E" will just sound like he is not a fan of MDMA.

Not that I have a better alternative to offer . . . did he have a nickname at K-State?

OP
OP
Hasselbeck

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Zebulon Dak":3fnrtjyq said:
how about pookie or dumplin or baby cakes?

Those are all reserved for pehawk.

Someone tweet him that.

erik2690

Reaction score
I'm trying to think of guys who have colors as part of their nickname. I'm sure there are plenty I'm just not thinking of but for some reason it strikes me as a little odd.

HuskerHawk

Reaction score
Just steal RL's nickname, "Lockett the Rockett", or "Rockett Lockett". How about "Pockett Lockett" or "Pockett" for short (cause he's wittle).