Anyone going to @Baltimore?

gulliver

Reaction score
Wife and I are planning to ride the train down from NYC but Baltimore seems like a bad place to fly solo.

Any groups of Hawks going to be there? Would love to meet up and sit close to allies. Ticket advice (and offers) welcome.

We were planning to ride the train back up same night but I guess it's an 8:30 PM ET start?! Super late...

CHawk

Reaction score
Some posts in the "road trip" tread with members going to Balt. I thought about it but Dec., 8:30 and Balt three strikes opted for Cinn. and Dallass the party in Big D looks to good to miss. :thirishdrinkers:

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I thought about Baltimore, too...but Cincy and Dallas were easier...now not even sure about those. Still, since I have them pretty much paid for....I shall have to go. Good luck.

MD5eahawks

Reaction score
I will be at the Baltimore game. Baltimore isn't that bad unless you're wearing a Steelers jersey/hat/towel or something Yankees. Ravens fans are generally decent. Some are unruly, but that is true with any team. Tailgating is huge on Gameday. I go to at least one Ravens game every year ( my company has season tix = free) and I wear my Hawks gear no matter. I usually attend the week the Hawks are on bye or Primetime.