Kevin Pierre-Louis is proving himself

Chawker

Reaction score
The speed he showed yesterday was outstanding, his closing speed is freakishly good. I think with a little more time he has the potential of becoming a starter in our defense. WOW 3 Cheers KPL :th2thumbs: :th2thumbs: :th2thumbs:

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Can he play SS? It would be nice to get something Kamish in there because I don't foresee Kam playing this season.

Jville

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":3if2gyaq said:
Can he play SS? It would be nice to get something Kamish in there because I don't foresee Kam playing this season.

I am concerned that this fixation on Kam that you carry from thread to thread could degrade your outlook for the week and threaten your emotional well being.

With regards to Kevin Pierre Lewis, I am looking forward to seeing him verses a Phillip Rivers passing game.

Mick063

Reaction score
This young man is poised for stardom.

Some guys just have a knack for being around the ball and making impact plays. KPL oozes that vibe.

With KJ Wight well seasoned and Irvin playing for his first pay increase, I would call this the best LB group in the league.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
If Clark and Marsh put in productive years, Seahawks might move on from Irvin, moving Wright back to SLB and KPL to WLB in 2016.

Pinkins looks good too.

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
Jville":1s032zq4 said:
Seahwkgal":1s032zq4 said:

I am concerned that this fixation on Kam that you carry from thread to thread could degrade your outlook for the week and threaten your emotional well being.

With regards to Kevin Pierre Lewis, I am looking forward to seeing him verses a Phillip Rivers passing game.

Oh my emotional well being is not good right now concerning Kam. I won't lie.
That means a lot of Patr'on shots. They will be making a lot of money from me this season. :angry017:

skihawk

Reaction score
Very much agree. KPL is starting to come into his own. Let's hope he stays healthy at his size for entire year. Also re watching the game it's impressive how the second group of linebackers play as a unit... Remember this is team game. Reason why KPL had multiple stops in 3rd was because Coyle met the fullback in hole and blew him up, leaving a free run at rb for KPL. Also Mike Morgan had some great plays... What's impressive to watch is all the backups we are talking about also stand out on ST, versatile players! This defense when playing their assignments is impressive to watch

Overseasfan

Reaction score
KPL might very well be the best non starting LB in the entire league. He could take over either Wright or Irvin and there wouldn't even be much of a drop off (which is more of a testiment to Kevin than to Wright or Irvin since they are both outstanding players).

hawknation2015

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":15r0xfgo said:

That's an interesting idea. He would certainly be preferable to Bailey. I just don't know how he would hold up in coverage. Would like to see them experiment with this next week.

Fade

Reaction score
hawknation2015":26crdgli said:
Seahwkgal":26crdgli said:

That's an interesting idea. He would certainly be preferable to Bailey. I just don't know how he would hold up in coverage. Would like to see them experiment with this next week.

They won't. It's Bailey until Kam caves. It was good to see Bailey bring the Boom on some of his hits against K.C..

KPL is one injury at Linebacker away from being a full time starter they have to leave him there. I would like to see him be in the nickel package. (He and Wagner as your 2 Backers.)

hawknation2015

Reaction score
Seahwkgal":kiphioz1 said:

If this happens, you are officially the board genius. No one else saw it coming.

Rob12

Reaction score
He's already a better player than Bruce Irvin in my mind. Can't wait to see what this kid brings with some serious PT.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Jville":q95k1ucd said:
Seahwkgal":q95k1ucd said:

It's all Twitter's fault. Without it, Kam would be here.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
Rob12":6qqd8dld said:
He's already a better player than Bruce Irvin in my mind. Can't wait to see what this kid brings with some serious PT.

I love KPL but this is lunacy.. unless you're comparing him to what Irvin was entering his 2nd year, and even then.. that's lunacy.

Irvin is going to be absolutely nasty this season.. he's already showing that. KPL definitely has promise but he's not near Bruce just yet

joeseahawks

Reaction score
We know that our D-Line will be great with Mebane back and the addition of Clark.
We know , we still have the LOB. Make no mistake, Kam will be back before the 1st game. There might be some concerns about second corner and nickel.
If our LB corp has improved massively (Bobby, Wright, Irvin +KPL)
Are we saying our D will be much much improved?

BASF

Reaction score
He is fantastic at run support but still a liability in coverage. He definitely improved there from last season, but he needs to make more strides to be a full time starter let alone as good as Irvin is.

OP
OP
Chawker

Chawker

Reaction score
This really has me wondering if JS has tried shopping Ivan to like Buffalo, Rex Ryan wanted him when we drafted him. KPL could step right in to a starting position.

emurri

Reaction score
BASF":99y1y2pa said:
He is fantastic at run support but still a liability in coverage. He definitely improved there from last season, but he needs to make more strides to be a full time starter let alone as good as Irvin is.

I agree. If Kevin can work on tackling and improve in coverage (something that I think he will do with time and experience) he will be something special.

emurri

Reaction score
Chawker":aw7pdtos said:
This really has me wondering if JS has tried shopping Ivan to like Buffalo, Rex Ryan wanted him when we drafted him. KPL could step right in to a starting position.

Do you think we could get Harvin in that trade? Maybe Dougie will be nice this time. We could always use some more of those jet sweeps.

Seafan

Reaction score
Pandion Haliaetus":3um56ju1 said:
If Clark and Marsh put in productive years, Seahawks might move on from Irvin, moving Wright back to SLB and KPL to WLB in 2016.

Pinkins looks good too.

Marsh may also be working at LB next year. And no doubt the Hawks will be moving on from Irv.