BeneficialConsciousDeermouse.gif

IlliterateYellowishGourami

J5ADvDQ

WilsonMVP

Reaction score
My adopt a rookie this year..knew this guy was going to look good

Bobblehead

Reaction score
Everything you wanted from Percy without the Blackeye.

Smellyman

Reaction score
hawknation2015":39r5s6e5 said:
Can you see this?

rUuCG6P.gif

I can. Crazy. I have no issue with hd youtube or nfl gamepass and a 100 mbit connection. I am in Taipei though.

Edit: checked on my phone too and it doesn't work through data connection either. Maybe just a poor connection to imgur Who knows. Don't worry about it if it is just me though.

Dang3Russ

Reaction score
This was who I was hoping the Seahawks would take with their first draft pick this past year. I just see big things from him and do see him as an Antonio Brown type player, though the numbers might not be as high due to Seattle's offensive game plan.

Hehas easily become my favourite Seahawk since the time we drafted him!!! Just down to earth kid, amazing work ethic, and the talent needed to be great. Can't stop praising him.

Can't wait to see what he does during the regular season ... I can see 10+ TD's between kickoffs/punts/receiving TD's.

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
Me too knew he was going to be special, he's already showing that he can be a difference maker at the next level.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
theincrediblesok":2wz9zv0h said:
Me too knew he was going to be special, he's already showing that he can be a difference maker at the next level.
Mine too! Though I must admit I had an unfair advantage given Kansas State games are on local television for me and he was literally the only option for them last year. And the whole damn world knew it but he still wasn't stopped.

sutz

Reaction score
Love how, in the receiving game, he catches with his hands and turns up field. Receiving 101, I know, but so few "good" receivers seem to do it.

Same returning, too. Cradles the ball and starts moving, like, right now.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
It has been said that the 3rd Pre-season game is the most important. I'm anxious to see what he has in the "tank" for us in San Diego.

OrFan

Reaction score
hawknation2015":3nagcklh said:
Sports Hernia":3nagcklh said:
Smellyman":3nagcklh said:
your Gif's never load for me. Am I the only one?
All I get is 6 "continuos circles of death".

mUGe1Lk.gif

If everyone can see this, then this is the size I will post them.

Just circles going round and round and round and round and round and round.............

Seafan

Reaction score
It's amazing to me a team picking 31st can get Frank Clark and Tyler Lockett without a first round pick. After watching the Alamo Bowl I was really hoping to get Tyler since the Hawk's biggest weakness was the return game. Another plus is he gets wide open which will make him a RW favorite.

theincrediblesok

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":lmkvog37 said:
theincrediblesok":lmkvog37 said:
Mine too! Though I must admit I had an unfair advantage given Kansas State games are on local television for me and he was literally the only option for them last year. And the whole damn world knew it but he still wasn't stopped.

When he was drafted just like when Wilson got drafted, I watch every highlights and watch Kansas State Full games on youtube and fast forward to only Tyler's part. Like you said he was their only weapon and people knew it. Kansas State's run game was horrible. When I saw that Jake Waters scrambles to make plays outside of the pocket that it would be a great match with Wilson and that he has all the tools to help the offense out now. I'm excited for the 3rd preseason game and hope he gets alot of looks.