Irvin entering concussion protocol

dunceface

Reaction score
Just got a notification on my phone from The Score app that Irvin was enetering concussion protocol and may not play at all in the SD game.
Anyone else excited ay seeing some of our depth getting a chance to see creme snaps out there? (Especially those that are all too excited to move on from him eventually...)

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Would be fun to see Pierre-Louis take a shot at a starting spot.

m0ng0

Reaction score
Based on his tweets i would say he got one months ago.......i really do like Pierre-Louis

OP
OP
dunceface

dunceface

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":i8mgbkq5 said:
Would be fun to see Pierre-Louis take a shot at a starting spot.

That's kinda where I'm at :th2thumbs:

Rocket

Reaction score
DF, I believe that that is a horribly disturbing picture...
It's kinda cool. :th2thumbs:

kearly

Reaction score
It also means Irvin can't get injured in a meaningless game. Good news all around.

jammerhawk

Reaction score
To me this is no big deal, just means we may see more from Marsh and Gwacham among others.

Erebus

Reaction score
kearly":1kl7jgrg said:
It also means Irvin can't get injured in a meaningless game. Good news all around.

Except for, you know, his overall health after football (if it actually is a concussion). I agree with you all from a football perspective, but I don't think a concussion is good news for anyone.

Chawker

Reaction score
Ivan's injury opens up a whole new realm of possibilities for players like Louis, Morgan, or even Clark......thats right, I said it, Clark. Whom ever gets the nod, should do just fine.

vin.couve12

Reaction score
Good and bad. KJ will likely slide over to SLB like he did last game. He'll need the practice. He tore it up at WLB, but had problems at the edge on the strong side.

olyfan63

Reaction score
Dunceface, love your Avatar! So now Ciara isn't black enough, but Russell Wilson IS, so just substitute his face over hers. Love it!

file.php

Yeah, Ciara just isn't that hot in the face, needs to learn how to do makeup properly, etc., etc., LOL!