Let Hass retire a Seahawk

Zebulon Dak

Banned
Reaction score
Without question. It needs to happen. Whether or not now's the time, we'll see.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Totally agree. He gave us our first Superb Owl....that was robbed of us. He deserves the ring of honor and to be retired a Hawk.

sutz

Reaction score
I'm down with this. Until now, the best QB in team history.

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
Sorry, but I don't agree with letting him retire a hawk. I don't think an average player deserves that honor. I know I'm in the minority but I never liked him. Please do understand this is just my opinion.

Kennedyin92

Reaction score
ImTheScientist":obrvw308 said:
Sorry, but I don't agree with letting him retire a hawk. I don't think an average player deserves that honor. I know I'm in the minority but I never liked him. Please do understand this is just my opinion.

I'm with you in thinking that Hass was not a transcendent talent, but we have other guys in the ROH who were considered average in their time, so how is this different?

chris98251

Reaction score
ImTheScientist":35u6d1bc said:

Noted, your opinion is greatly appreciated, but In my opinion totally wrong, he raised the bar as a QB for us, he led this team to a Super Bowl, he lead it as a representative to the Local market and fans as well as across the country, he showed tact, Guts and humor.

He led this team into the Russell Wilson Era and Led against the Saints in the most unexpected victory in the playoffs that let us all experience Beast Quake.

He earned it!

Kennedyin92

Reaction score
chris98251":1t8w7oz9 said:
ImTheScientist":1t8w7oz9 said:

Noted, your opinion is greatly appreciated, but In my opinion totally wrong, he raised the bar as a QB for us, he led this team to a Super Bowl, he lead it as a representative to the Local market and fans as well as across the country, he showed tact, Guts and humor.

He led this team into the Russell Wilson Era and Led against the Saints in the most unexpected victory in the playoffs that let us all experience Beast Quake.

He earned it!

If it happens he should kiss Holmgren's feet (who, by the way, should be in the ROH IMO)

Seahwkgal

Reaction score
chris98251":2k2f453k said:
ImTheScientist":2k2f453k said:

He earned it!
I concur 100% with this. Matt will ALWAYS be Seahawk to me.

ImTheScientist

Reaction score
chris98251":2e6q08qe said:
ImTheScientist":2e6q08qe said:

He earned it!

I respect your opinion, I disagree, and let me explain why. I feel like that honor should be saved for the truly elite. I understand many love him, I feel like it would be like Bobby Engram asking to retire a hawk. Yea, he was good, but I just can't put him on the same level or standard I feel is needed for that honor.

For me, the bar is set high and Hass isn't really there.