XLVIII Champions new era caps 10 bucks

OP
OP
UK_Seahawk

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
10 dollars for cap. 30 dollars postage and tax. Lolz.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I saw these for 6 or 7 and then they went up to 15 the next day....They keep working the supply and demand thing to their advantage. I got one...and am happy with it.

keatonisballin

Reaction score
I'll never understand why they only offer this in adjustable. Why no fitted/flex fit? Strange.

OP
OP
UK_Seahawk

UK_Seahawk

Reaction score
Where do they keep getting the stock from? They run the offer for a bit they all get sold and then more seem to come into stock.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
UK_Seahawk":v969ad5p said:
Where do they keep getting the stock from? They run the offer for a bit they all get sold and then more seem to come into stock.

Supply and demand. When the demand for them drops off, the warehouses ship their stuff back that would not sell to the manufacturer and they resell it at a reduced rate to the next consumer business in line. One company offers the hat for 35 dollars and the next one for 20. Then they back track it up to 25 and cant sell them and send them back to the company. Also there is probably a way to make about 100 of these by machine just by punching in a code now. Raw materials may be a bit slim, but not invisible. That would be my guess with the CNC technology applied to sewing.

Largent80

Reaction score
I remember about a year ago these were offered by Lids who promptly rejected every order that they took even after collecting the money for them.

HAWKAMANIA

Reaction score
I know they sell these at the Landing in Renton at the team shop (clearance section) for about $10. I think they're a cotton/wool blend. A good winter hat but too warm to wear in the Summer.

Msfann

Reaction score
I like mine, but its the only hat I own and I don't wear it much. I hope to buy one more eventually just to put away.

Hawkfiend

Reaction score
Largent80":1iykutw3 said:
I remember about a year ago these were offered by Lids who promptly rejected every order that they took even after collecting the money for them.

I got mine from LIDS not too long ago on super clearance for about $5.

nIdahoSeahawk

Reaction score
Hawkfiend":2r7k2h4v said:
Largent80":2r7k2h4v said:

I got mine from LIDS not too long ago on super clearance for about $5.
Waited a month on that same promo. We ordered for store pickup, and the store wouldn't give us one even though they were in stock, because the website didn't confirm it as ready to pick up. A month later, they rejected the order because they "ran out of stock." I would have just gotten the one in store and cancelled the order, but of course the in store price was $35. Needless to say, I won't do business with Lids again.

Latest posts