Sherman presser....no addendum

Exittium

Reaction score
Wow, interview felt like how feel for the season. "Meh" Im happy its football time but, im not pumped like i was previous years. He seemed very " meh" or bland

cacksman

Reaction score
Exittium":3c9tw6bg said:
Wow, interview felt like how feel for the season. "Meh" Im happy its football time but, im not pumped like i was previous years. He seemed very " meh" or bland

No clue how you guys aren't pumped for the season.

I didn't even watch the interview because I know Sherman basically gives canned answers ever since "The Tip" and the aftermath that ensued. Maybe don't have unreasonable expectations..

HawksFan81

Reaction score
cacksman":33mamfft said:
Exittium":33mamfft said:

No clue how you guys aren't pumped for the season.

I didn't even watch the interview because I know Sherman basically gives canned answers ever since "The Tip" and the aftermath that ensued. Maybe don't have unreasonable expectations..

Yup. Absolutely stoked! :th2thumbs:

OP
OP
Seahawkfan80

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Trust me...He held back a lot. You could see it in the interview. When he said that if Kam comes back welcome with open arms but if not Work with what we got.

WE ALL WE GOT....

WE ALL WE NEED!!!!!!!!!!

Rose City Hawk

Reaction score
Sleep deprivation will do that to a man. Any parent can attest to that truth.

In all honesty, I'm sure that he is mellowing a bit. He is getting older and maturing, happens to the best of us if we are lucky.

Laloosh

Reaction score
Exittium":258qjd0o said:

Didn't seem "meh" or bland on the sidelines during PWK1 or 2. Maybe he was sleepy :)

OP
OP
Seahawkfan80

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Rose City Hawk":1o60gdsf said:
Sleep deprivation will do that to a man. Any parent can attest to that truth.

In all honesty, I'm sure that he is mellowing a bit. He is getting older and maturing, happens to the best of us if we are lucky.

I can attest to it as well. Mine was working tho.....cant say where....secret.

scutterhawk

Reaction score
Laloosh":3081clgo said:
Exittium":3081clgo said:

Didn't seem "meh" or bland on the sidelines during PWK1 or 2. Maybe he was sleepy :)
He's doing a lot better job of picking and choosing his words.
He knows a lot more than what he's saying, he's a very smart guy, so to maybe expect him to blurt out something about Kam's holdout?, not going to happen. LOL.

Laloosh

Reaction score
MizzouHawkGal":2uc10svr said:
Hawkstorian":2uc10svr said:
I kind of miss crazy Richard Sherman.
When you're the man it's past the time of being the punk. He's in a leadership role new and it shows.

Yeah, kind of getting that vibe from he and Earl... even Baldwin that they're taking their role on the team seriously. For Sherm and Earl, their legacy goes hand in hand with this defense's performance over the next few years and I think they really want it to be something special.

SUhawk

Reaction score
Sherm wants to become the top cb of all time and Earl wants to surpass everyone to become the best safety of all time. They're not going to let anyone come in between

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Funny thing about Sherm is that when he's talking junk and backing it up, the media and non-Hawks fans are calling him a punk or thug etc. When he's not talking, the media is mad because he's too "boring" etc. It's hilarious, and in a good way.