Want to feel old?

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
Of the 93 players on the Seahawks roster (including Kam and IR guys)

54 were born AFTER 1-1-1990.

The newly signed Deontay Greenberry was born March 7, 1994. He can legally buy liquor. Barely.

I graduated high school in June, 1985. Only 6 of the current players had been born.

The last player older than myself on the Seahawks was Jerry Rice, although I'm not really sure he should count.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Hawkstorian":984jdora said:
Of the 93 players on the Seahawks roster (including Kam and IR guys)

54 were born AFTER 1-1-1990.

The newly signed Deontay Greenberry was born March 7, 1994. He can legally buy liquor. Barely.

I graduated high school in June, 1985. Only 6 of the current players had been born.

The last player older than myself on the Seahawks was Jerry Rice, although I'm not really sure he should count.

Heck buddy, you are just a pup....I graduated millenium before you.........................in 1980. Thanks for the information tho. They could not buy beer or some other stuff there until they were 21....I could at 18 or 19 where I was at.

drdiags

Reaction score
Yeah, I'm old. 1972 High School grad. But lymonhawk was chasing skirts back in 60s so I am just a baby.

Rocket

Reaction score
grizbob":2alcdv4q said:
Bishop Union High School class of '71 :shock:
Damn, that's old. :th2thumbs:

Things I know (knew?) get lost in the haze too. I blame the arsenic and sulfur dioxide.

I remember, I think, that I enjoyed most of them. :0190l:

grizbob

Reaction score
Rocket":185yrpga said:
grizbob":185yrpga said:

Things I know (knew?) get lost in the haze too. I blame the arsenic and sulfur dioxide.

:lol: A stroke gave me the haze, not very enjoyable, but I'm still here :thirishdrinkers:

Rocket

Reaction score
grizbob":1iti3k8i said:
Rocket":1iti3k8i said:
grizbob":1iti3k8i said:

:lol: A stroke gave me the haze, not very enjoyable, but I'm still here :thirishdrinkers:
Damn glad to see you still here, Bro. Strokes suck rocks.

dbmack

Reaction score
Young football players don't make me feel old. Having two great grandsons kind of does though.

pmedic920

Reaction score
dbmack":ogaxqy92 said:
Young football players don't make me feel old. Having two great grandsons kind of does though.

My daughter is teaching undergrad classes while working on her Masters.
Seems like just the other day, she was in middle school.

BlueTalon

Reaction score
When I was a military instructor about 10 years ago, I used to freak my young students out by telling them I watched the Apollo launches on a black & white TV with round corners.

Class of '79 here.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
BlueTalon":2tiko5o2 said:
When I was a military instructor about 10 years ago, I used to freak my young students out by telling them I watched the Apollo launches on a black & white TV with round corners.

Class of '79 here.

I still have my first tv....13 inch...B and W. I may post it on this thread tomorrow. I have too much going on tonight. The place I purchased it at is no longer in service....and that was only 33 years ago. :mrgreen:

seedhawk

Reaction score
High School class of 68, WSU class of 72, Air Force class of 73, School of Life ongoing.