SD game - Lynch

mikeak

Reaction score
One of the week summary articles on ESPN mentioned that Lynch may see a few snaps this week and partially just to figure out what the O-line is and isn't

Actually makes perfect sense to me but don't see Lynch playing more than 1-2 series in the Chargers game and not at all against Oakland

Thoughts / predictions?

netskier

Reaction score
Makes sense to me too.

BTW, thanks for starting the first thread on the game tomorrow. Did I miss any earlier ones?

netskier

Reaction score
Yes, and it has had, up till now, a secret name: The Hydration Bowl. And guess which team will deploy, its recently revealed secret weapon, Wilson's Water?

seahawk Dan

Reaction score
I am in SD right know going to the game tom it is around 85F here right know very hot , suppose to be the same at game time tom. Hope we see Lynch .

gowazzu02

Reaction score
Didn't he get like 1 carry last preseason? I bet he suits, comes out for the first series. Not sure he plays too much more then that though.

titan3131

Reaction score
Personally I would like to see Cmike play the entire game.

Pandion Haliaetus

Reaction score
This will be a perfect situation to compare and contrast the 90 degree field temps tomorrow and the 120 they had to play in last year to see if lasty ear's game really did have any psychological and physical impact on the team.

Science Time!

StoneCold

Reaction score
netskier":3aev7i0v said:
Yes, and it has had, up till now, a secret name: The Hydration Bowl. And guess which team will deploy, its recently revealed secret weapon, Wilson's Water?

RW is going strap a couple of bottles to his feet and walk on water.

OP
OP
M

mikeak

Reaction score
I think this water thing will haunt RW for a long time

It will be interesting to see the weather but the fact is you don't go at full speed in pre-season, you change out players more etc so very hard to compare to a real season game

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
In the presser, Coach Carroll noted that Lynch may play or may not play. I think he will suit up and play a couple series and then be done until next week. But that is MY thoughts on it.

OP
OP
M

mikeak

Reaction score
massari":1qo4pndb said:
titan3131":1qo4pndb said:
Personally I would like to see Cmike play the entire game.

This.

From figuring out what we have with C-Mike I totally agree.

From figuring out the O-Line I don't agree :)

Which is why 1 or 2 series with Lynch and then C-Mike with starters would be ideal IMHO