FALSE REPORT, on Kam situation, 710 reported it...........

sc85sis

Reaction score
Apparent false report on 710...

710 just said Clayton is announcing the Hawks signed Kam for 35MM extension. Don't have a link. Just heard it.

Trenchbroom

Reaction score
sc85sis":1uwu0a5s said:
710 just said Clayton is announcing the Hawks signed Kam for 35MM extension. Don't have a link. Just heard it.

Oh boy...I guess. Happy he's back, hope it doesn't set a bad precedent.

You still love us Mr. Bennett?

OP
OP
sc85sis

sc85sis

Reaction score
Starting to hit Twitter too. Supposedly 35MM over 5 years.

Not sure I like it due to potential for precedent, though I'll be thrilled if he's back.

OP
OP
sc85sis

sc85sis

Reaction score
OK, now they say, "No breaking news. No breaking news. Kam has not signed an extension."

Okay....

hawknation2015

Reaction score
It appears someone on twitter linked to a Chancellor story written by Clayton from 2013, his initial extension, and everyone freaked out . . .

RCATES

Reaction score
sc85sis":2ydgmicf said:

Major fail on clayton's part. I'm shocked he said this if it wasn't legit.

seahawk12thman

Reaction score
Lets hope not. The Hawks would be fools to do this unless Pete and John are secretly leaving Seattle next year.

hawknation2015

Reaction score
RCATES":12l42x4o said:
sc85sis":12l42x4o said:

It could have easily been someone who saw the tweet from Clayton's old article from two years ago. But I didn't hear it, so can't confirm that.

RCATES

Reaction score
hawknation2015":2m0jjjhy said:
RCATES":2m0jjjhy said:
sc85sis":2m0jjjhy said:

It could have easily been someone who saw the tweet from Clayton's old article from two years ago. But I didn't hear it, so can't confirm that.

I'm so over this holdout at this point. Someone did this exact same thing on facebook this morning. Pulled up the original extension Kam signed and dated it today. Smh

mikeak

Reaction score
LOL - funny stuff

All I know is the minute we actually see an extension signed (don't think there will be one) is when we can start counting down in seconds until we can read about how Bennett has left camp and won't return without a new contract

253hawk

Reaction score
Waiting for the inevitable tweet about him breaking both legs in a car accident.

OP
OP
sc85sis

sc85sis

Reaction score
What's sad is that 710 announced it. It's one thing for me to screw up and post it after hearing it from a (supposedly) reputable source. They should know better than to announce without checking first.

BlueTalon

Reaction score
At this point, I'm really hoping the Seahawks do something nice for Michael Bennett. Reward the guy who has shown up and is working.

And then let Kam know if he wants to "address his contract" he needs to be on the premises to do it.

Largent80

Reaction score
BlueTalon":1iqtcuao said:
At this point, I'm really hoping the Seahawks do something nice for Michael Bennett. Reward the guy who has shown up and is working.

And then let Kam know if he wants to "address his contract" he needs to be on the premises to do it.

This. Bennett hinted, then showed up and is killing it. Kam can suck it. He has gone "all out".