Best regular season matchup??

jake206

Reaction score
What's your most anticipated matchup of regular season?

For me, its the Lions.

I want to see Tate vs. LOB sooo bad.

kearly

Reaction score
Steelers. Aside from the obvious revenge angle, their style of offense will be a good test for our defense. On the flip side, Seattle will probably put up 30+ on their D so it should be a fun one.

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
I have 2......Dallas and Cincynatti...because I am goin to both of them. They will be great games.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
Toughest one will be against the Packers at Lambeau in week 2. The sweetest victory will come in November against the Cowgirls in Jerrah's house.

Sterlinghawk

Reaction score
At the Rams to open the season should be a real slobberknocker. Offences usually aren't up to speed yet and d's are ready to hit sombody else. We do not play well at their stadium. I hope our guys come out ready for a fight cause if they don't, we could end up starting 0-2. This game is always one of the road games I dread the most.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
kearly":2dguqyf0 said:
Steelers. Aside from the obvious revenge angle, their style of offense will be a good test for our defense. On the flip side, Seattle will probably put up 30+ on their D so it should be a fun one.

Not going to lie.. Antonio Brown seems like our absolute nightmare matchup. He's Julian Edelman with 100x more talent.

Also by the time that game rolls around, the Steelers defense should be a lot better than they will be at the start of the year.

That's going to be a really tough game.

pmedic920

Reaction score
I'll get to attend 2 games this season.
Home vs Lions on MNF
Away vs Cowboys.
I'm excited about those games for obvious reasons.
I think two Key Match Ups to our season will be Green Bay and Dallas.
Kicking some Steeler ass will be sweet

dumbrabbit

Reaction score
Rams Week 1. Gonna be tough but if the Seahawks can win they'll get off to a good start.

Lords of Scythia

Reaction score
If the Cards are good again with a healthy Palmer, that last game on the road could be like a playoff game like last year. The NFL does a great job scheduling these games.