ICYMI: Donations and an incredible BigWalt Jersey offer

RockHawk

Reaction score
Since I know some of you miss the stickied posts, I wanted to put a quick note in to ask that you take a look at HH82's post requesting donations and offering up an incredible Walter Jones Signed Jersey for one of you...
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=112490
Thanks everyone.

RH

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
There must be a catch to all this. I know how small the fine print can be on a web document.

What do you want, Houston, a soul? Just come out and say it...

OkieHawk

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":39b47jk3 said:
There must be a catch to all this. I know how small the fine print can be on a web document.

What do you want, Houston, a soul? Just come out and say it...

I'll gladly give HH your soul for that jersey. :twisted:

drdiags

Reaction score
Done. I already have a sweet Walter Jones signed jersey (that you got signed for me) so no need to put my name in the hopper.

EDIT: Didn't see that $500 opening limit for the jersey. I need to step up my donation game.

MizzouHawkGal

Reaction score
As I said in that thread if any of you want to work with me I'll buck the cash up right now. PM me and tell me how you want it done.

A

Anonymous

Members,

As per recent discussions and comments received, we are making the necessary changes and adjustments to the system to better account for donation activity. We believe it is extremely important that we provide as accurate data as possible and are working to make that happen as we speak.

Once again, we are quite humbled by those who have come forward to contribute so far. Rest assured, we will make sure those folks are recognized accordingly.

On behalf of all the staff at .NET...

Go Hawks!!! :icon_new:

Scott

byau

Reaction score
What a bum I am to bump this :)

Thanksgiving-itis on the Wedn before Thanksgiving while I work to get things done here in my cube.

Waiting for a server reboot and vegging for a few minutes.

Realized I am thankful for the Seahawks and especially .NET

Made a donation (albeit a very very small puny one)

Thankful to the .NET team for providing such an awesome forum!

(not that you dont' see it everywhere, but hey I like to post my references ... donation link here --> viewtopic.php?f=2&t=95718 )