Got The Monday Blues? (And Not In The Good Way)

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Here you go. :D (NSFW due to language...If you are at work, just keep the volume down. :) )

[youtube]NvocIanWKA0[/youtube]

Recon_Hawk

Reaction score
I had a smile the whole time watching this! The guy choking (2:30 mark) from yelling to loud was the best part lol.

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Recon_Hawk":15lefl3p said:
I had a smile the whole time watching this! The guy choking (2:30 mark) from yelling to loud was the best part lol.

Oh I know...Hilarious!

OP
OP
AROS

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Couldn't agree more. We will never witness another game like that in our lifetimes.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
I have never screamed so loud and long than at the end of that game. I literally collapsed on the floor screaming "THEY DID IT!!!!"

Oh man, the end of that game was amazing.

seahawk Dan

Reaction score
Yes the most exciting Seahawk game in history and I have been a season ticket holder since 1977

when lynch went in for the touchdown I knew we were going to win . But time to move on folks , we have to look at this year and how we get back there again.

Seafan

Reaction score
I yelled louder when Matthews recovered the on side kick. I knew then the Hawks were going to win.

Northwest Seahawk

Reaction score
It was a miracle and Green Bay outplayed us . I'm sure they can't wait to play us in week 2 . I realize you posted this to lift everyone's spirits but it really didn't have that effect on me we lost the Super Bowl .

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
So, how it looks when a team wins is what matters? I'll take some more ugly wins and miracles in the future. :th2thumbs: