Series of articles on salary cap myths on FG (updated 09/09)

Laloosh

Reaction score

Seahawkfan80

Reaction score
Laloosh":14p35vmj said:
Personally, I don't know enough about the cap and have never felt compelled to learn much about it aside from what I've read in passing on the interweb.

That said, Evan Hill over at Fieldgulls is writing a 3 part series on the topic called "Debunking 3 myths about the NFL’s salary cap". Just passing a link along in case anyone else is interested.

http://www.fieldgulls.com/seahawks-anal ... -schneider

Started out slow and very interesting. Thanks Loosh.

rideaducati

Reaction score
I'm not allowed to post over there anymore. They all love Tarvaris Jackson for some reason and didn't want a dissenting view to break up their groupthink circle jerk. I also didn't believe the sky was falling when Pete showed up and traded Jennings away. They're a bit quick to overreact on dissenting views and have no sense of humor.

The article linked above is written like a Terry Blount article and only gives the minimal amount of information on the salary cap. He knows the cap, but he could do much better in getting his knowledge across to his readers. He should either make it an in depth Seahawks salary cap article or an in depth comparison of a few teams or maybe try to deflect the Lemmings that are left wondering how the Seahawks are keeping their talent yet continue to have good replacements.